Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Program helps to disconnect internet !

Discussion on Program helps to disconnect internet ! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Program helps to disconnect internet !

Inglish :

Hi all , I'm lationamerica

I wonder if there is a program that serves to disconnect internet, and to make the bug candy , since manually I can not, I need help getting a program to use it on youtube and seen but are from another country (Italy) and I do not understand that language. Some will say you click on your right side of your PC and there you can turn off , but when I do I boot the S4L .

Please link would leave the program and a short tuto not stop keyloggers or trollanos .
Well that's all you and I hope your answers .

Deutsch :

Hallo alle , ich bin lationamerica

Ich frage mich , ob es ein Programm, das Internet zu trennen, und den Bug Süßigkeiten machen dient , da manuell kann ich nicht, ich brauche Hilfe, ein Programm , um es auf youtube zu nutzen und zu sehen , sind aber aus einem anderen Land (Italien) und ich diese Sprache nicht verstehen . Einige werden sagen, dass Sie sich auf der rechten Seite Ihres PC klicken und es Ausschalten kann , aber wenn ich boote ich das S4L .

Bitte verlinken Sie würde das Programm zu verlassen und eine kurze tuto nicht Keylogger oder trollanos stoppen.
Nun, das ist alles, was Sie und ich hoffe, Ihre Antworten.
Old 11/21/2014, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 90
my eyes are hurting XD
Old 11/21/2014, 11:26   #3

Received Thanks: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzer7 View Post
my eyes are hurting XD
dw, ur will get better soon ;D

PD; Bro, if u have a internet conection by cable u can do it manualy without the termination error.
And don't make a post full of RED CAPS! We can understand you, we aren't idiots.
Old 11/21/2014, 12:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,881
Size, color, less plox?
Old 11/21/2014, 12:59   #5

elite*gold: 1
Karim schöne Hinter :$

-------------------------------------
So Besser

Inglish :

Hi all , I'm lationamerica

I wonder if there is a program that serves to disconnect internet, and to make the bug candy , since manually I can not, I need help getting a program to use it on youtube and seen but are from another country (Italy) and I do not understand that language. Some will say you click on your right side of your PC and there you can turn off , but when I do I boot the S4L .

Please link would leave the program and a short tuto not stop keyloggers or trollanos .
Well that's all you and I hope your answers