So most things I can understand pretty easily by trying it out, searching, etc. But I see some things around that I don't know. A little help?
Edit: First correction. Bypass and Injector are different things.
Edit2: I made this because I was really godawful confused. Thanks adamoxd1998 for explaining most of the ones I don't know. Are there any that aren't on the list that I SHOULD know?
Edit3: Godmode in S4 is only invincibility
Edit4: Clarity.
General Terms:
Injector: A program to allow a hack to be inserted into the game's process.
Bypass: A program to disable or otherwise make useless the game's anti-cheat system.
Trainer: Editing in-game values to change the game environment
Godmode: Usually a combination of multiple hacks, including invulnerability and one hit KO. In S4, it only grants invulnerability to damage. Functionally equivalent to 000/000
S4 Specific:
Effects Manager: Lets you change the effects on your items
Teleport Manager: Lets you teleport
IDM or ID Manager: Lets you change your items themselves into other items
Snipe Bot: Uses Railgun, releases mouse when mouse passes over a target
Full Power: Move very quickly (?)
Namechanger: Changes your display name
Nick(name) Detect: Shows the nicknames of enemies, even through walls. Useful for...
Wallshoot: Shoot through walls
Inf (X): Gives you an infinite amount of (X)
Fast Fire: Attack a ridiculously large amount of times with one click
Hitrange: Hits from any range will land
Bomb Teleport: Teleports your bomb to where you click
Anch anywhere: Allows the use of Anchor on anything
Full Power: Godlike, 1 hit kill, Speed
000/000: Your health is permanently stuck at 000/000, which for some reason the game takes as "cannot die". Functionally equivalent to Godmode
Card Hack: Allows you to get a reward without all the cards
Channel no Lvl: Allows you to enter any channel you want without level restrictions
Godmode = don't lost hp
Inf.HP = overload of an loading float pointer ( something with a hp function )
Loading float -> Loading Integer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PracticalPotato
so then what's the difference between Godmode and 000/000?
Godmode : ^
000/000 HP : You don't die if you have 000/000 HP ..i think this is because you must come from above or equal 1 to 0 ..but not sure never looked this function real..just look one time and only +- 5 Bytes ^^
so then what's the difference between Godmode and 000/000?
000/000 Hp can also be Conquest hek when your are the room master, you give em 0 hp which automatically makes em die when they spawn while Gmode ist opposite
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods? 07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers.
I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets).
I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group] 10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies Hello,
I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer.
sorry for my bad english:(
xu
Silkroad Terminology 03/02/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 13 Replies A
AE: Accessory Elixir
AFAIK: As far as I know
AFK: Away from keyboard,staying logged on, but not at the computer
aggro: Short for aggressive. Term used to describe how certain monsters attack without provocation.