Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?

Discussion on Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods? within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?

Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers.
I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets).
I just wanted to know what methods are used to get addresses and things, just a disassembly tool like Hex editor or OllDbg?

Many Thanks,
Unzubaru.
Old 07/23/2009, 13:28   #2

I'm pretty sure they just use UCE... while searching/playing around with the addresses, and freezing them and see what works. But that is just my guess, well that's the only way I know... for all hacks to start.
Old 07/23/2009, 14:04   #3

Most of the current stuff is CE based (Or any other Memoryeditor you like), some start with packeteing, bigger client modification haven't been applied yet (maybe the VAC and jumpfreez didn't look at that one yet) People are still experimenting, nothing revolutionary yet, still some usefull stuff to find.
Old 07/23/2009, 14:05   #4

when i used to hack a game called Pristontale we would use a number of ways to retrieve anti-hack protection addresses in or outside of the client.
Old 07/23/2009, 15:12   #5

Olly / Any UCE.

So far no Packet based hacks yet maybe you could give it a shot
Old 07/23/2009, 16:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unzubaru View Post
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers.
I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets).
I just wanted to know what methods are used to get addresses and things, just a disassembly tool like Hex editor or OllDbg?

Many Thanks,
Unzubaru.
Packetting editting is a no-go unless someone that is very experienced in the matter comes on board and gives us some help. This is because all of Dragonica's packets are encrypted so you would need the decryption algorithm before anything could be done with that. If you think that your experienced with that kind of thing then by all means give it a shot, but packet decryption is going to be very difficult.
Old 07/23/2009, 17:25   #7

I am very sure packet edit exist. Search down the wealth ranking list, you can see some level 1 with in the list. Yes, you say it might be just a storage. But I doubt so, more likely to be a storage to sell gold.
Old 07/23/2009, 17:37   #8

Lots of people i know have lvl 1 alts to sell gold for $$, noone wants their main banned after all
Old 07/24/2009, 08:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by toontown View Post
Packetting editting is a no-go unless someone that is very experienced in the matter comes on board and gives us some help. This is because all of Dragonica's packets are encrypted so you would need the decryption algorithm before anything could be done with that. If you think that your experienced with that kind of thing then by all means give it a shot, but packet decryption is going to be very difficult.
I doubt taht they have a strong encryption, in the EU version the username and password are transmitted in plain text...

Even if they have a good protection (imo GameGuard is no good protection), they have no chance. If Dragonica has some real protection mechanisms, which will push me to my limits it will only motivate me on my other Project (Hypervisor based Debugger), wich would lead to the total anihilation of any modern antihack.