Dekaron Client Loads GM Then closes client. No error presented. 08/26/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 31 Replies Okay here is the scenario:
I can load my client and create a character, Load the game, Arrive in load or braiken and start playing.
I log out of my character go into the server to tblcharacter and make the character a GM by placing the tag before the character name. Then Ill go open my dekaron exe, it loads, I can select the GM character, then select the shard, It will go to the loading screen for loa and when the loading is done and progress bar is full. The client will close.
The...
[Drecks ERROR]Client file corruption detected, Closing game client 02/10/2013 - CrossFire - 11 Replies Hi, Com.
hab ein Problem mit Crossfire
Client file corruption detected, Closing game client
erscheint jedes mal wenn ich cf starte und ich hab cf schon 3 mal deinstalliert und es passiert immer wieder das selbe
(SAMMELTHREAD HAT NICHT FUNKTIONIERT! )
mfg
Minecraft Error: Outdated Server 10/28/2012 - Minecraft - 5 Replies Hay Com ;),
ich hab ein Problem. Ich habe mir einen Minecraft-Bukkit-Server über nitrado.net gemietet. Jetzt habe ich erstmal Plugins installiert und den Server neu gestartet. Plugins habe ich geschaut verträgt sich auch alles gut. Wenn ich den Server jetzt aber joinen will, kann ich das garnicht, sonder da kommt nur: "Outdated Server". Normalerweise müsste er bis 27 Nov. laufen. Wäre nett wenn ihr mir helfen könntet.
Lg
Fatal1tyx3
[Crossfire ERROR] Client file corruption detected, Closing game client. 04/02/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies Hi,
Today i have installed the Crossfire in my New PC (desktop), I Start Up Crossfire, Click in Start, and when appears the login imagem , the screen turns black and this error appears.
I've tried all types of resolution for this problem but nothing...
(Windows Safe Mode, Reinstaled the game, Format the PC...)
Plz, can you help, i am desperated....