Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION] About parameters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] About parameters

Hey,
Many people can find the gamestart parameters by ollydbg or something IDK.
Let's say I want to find the gamestart-parameters of a game, where do I start or what should I do ?
(Please don't say "learn reverse engineering", this is the thing that I'm already doing.)

Old 08/13/2014, 11:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have create a small dll for get the start parameters.
I use the commandlinetoargvw function
Inject the dll in the process who want to get the params.
Download:
VirusTotal:

« YUTUB CHANEL. D: | EXP Abzug »

Similar Threads
DO User Parameters
06/02/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hello, new here. Been playing DO user parameters for a long time now. I've been taking Programming for a couple years now but I've never considered trying to "Hack"(Why hack when you can just modify the code to get it for you?) Dark Orbit. I'm getting pretty good a at C++ but since this Dark Orbit is unfortunately a web browser game it uses JavaScript. However I have had success locating some sort of Class or String( sorry I don't know Java very well yet) that is called "User.Parameter" and it...
[EPVP] URL Parameters
01/08/2014 - Tutorials - 3 Replies
# Dieses Tutorial/Sammelthread wird den vorherrschenden Bedingungen angepasst Vorwort Dieses Tutorial richtet sich an alle Nutzer von Epvp, jedoch hauptsächlich für Programmierer. Es geht um URL Parameter. Elitepvpers ist mit dem Framework vBulletin aufgebaut worden. vBulletin ist mit PHP programmiert und verwendet stark URL + Parameter. Beispiel: Meine derzeitige URL ist
Parameters?
10/15/2009 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
This is the reply from Nova I got when I asked what some things did... and quite honestly I didn't fully understand his reply, to my knowledge basically only parameter 4 is the only one that is needed to be changed but my issue is that every time I craft a get a different "EBP+0x0546: Return Address of Calling Function" the only real constant that I notice between the different SocketTrace tests is the "flag" which according to Nova would be EBP+0x27 <<<<<<<<<<<<< yes that's the REAL numbers I...
what are the Parameters of being banned
07/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies
just want to know up to what extent of hacking will you be banned what are the process and is there a safe way to hack? (not to mention public hacking?) thanks
[Question] Winhex - parameters
01/11/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello guys! Can anyone help me how to change a parameter without changing the data.pak file size, for example : I have this pattern 1708,6,8,20,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4,2 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,10,5,0,2,12,5