Heres a helping hand...
EBP+0x004973: Old EBP
EBP+0x0546: Return Address of Calling Function
EBP+0x5: Parameter 1 -- socket
EBP+0x54: Parameter 2 -- packet buffer
EBP+0x0: Parameter 3 -- length
EBP+0x84: Parameter 4 -- flags
Obviouslly as there not ur actual values the example is incorrect Its just to show u what each parameter is,,, Urll be wanting to learn more about the Stack to start being able to play around here Though ur only a step away from DH Only one more step for you, and your'll be able to do what u want
This is the reply from Nova I got when I asked what some things did... and quite honestly I didn't fully understand his reply, to my knowledge basically only parameter 4 is the only one that is needed to be changed but my issue is that every time I craft a get a different "EBP+0x0546: Return Address of Calling Function" the only real constant that I notice between the different SocketTrace tests is the "flag" which according to Nova would be EBP+0x27 <<<<<<<<<<<<< yes that's the REAL numbers I got ... but idk where to find this address or what to do when I find it... I could guess to NOP it but in my logic that doesn't make much sense.
AND WHY DO THE ADDRESSES KEEP CHANGING FOR EVERYTHING ZOMG ******* ME OFFFF@@@
there's a reason I'm asking ... i don't get it either :P and i dont think its abotu wut EBP stands for but more of WUT it is and where to find and wut to do to it
Hack ZOOM parameters 09/10/2009 - Shaiya - 1 Replies I want to increase the zoom out parameter to be unlimited. Can someone please help me get more zoom ?
[Help]Type and Data parameters for Tq Binary 08/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies I was wondering if someone can help me with Type and Data parameters in tq binarys and explain the action each one does,Help appreciated.
:handsdown:
what are the Parameters of being banned 07/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 25 Replies just want to know up to what extent of hacking will you be banned
what are the process
and is there a safe way to hack? (not to mention public hacking?)
thanks
[Question] Winhex - parameters 01/11/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies Hello guys!
Can anyone help me how to change a parameter without changing the data.pak file size, for example :
I have this pattern
1708,6,8,20,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 2 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,10,5,0,2,12,5
Script Vessel parameters 01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I'm looking for a way to auto configure SV depending of your char, meaning having already filled all SV parameters so that you don't have to enter them again and again. Also this could prevent any missed parameter.
Anyone knows or has done something like that?