Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about message boxes.

Discussion on Question about message boxes. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about message boxes.

So when I want to create a new line by using {N}, it doesn't work at all. The text message appears but will only stay on one line and no create another. I'm using the same address and even patterned it and it doesn't change. Did S4 update the message boxes or what?
Old 07/05/2014, 11:08   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
-closed as request
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Noob question about boxes
04/06/2014 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
Well I've tried to look through the forums about boxes but only a few threads came up but I have a question hopefully someone can answer, if it's something asked a lot or stupid that is my fault. Now I've my whole life tried to learn c+ and cheat engine and all that jazz but I'm just computer code literate and I had a question about the boxes regarding cheat engine. I've came across some threads about how you can sort of predict the craft because of how you can find the address/code or...
[Question]bonus boxes!
05/23/2013 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
hey guys! i have a question! if i bot on pvp maps for boxes the uridium decrease by time? so if i bot 24/7 i will get 700 uridium per hour after 12 hours of botting for example or the uridium stay the same as long as i bot?
[Question] should i buy a boxes doubler or bot npc
08/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hi every one , After the changes that bp made (wich i didn't really understood) should i buy a : ==>double boxes or ==>bot npc (1-3 mordon + saimon + lordakia ... + 1-2 )
[Question]Gold Boxes Reward.
06/23/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I got a costume and veteran talisma from golden box, but, where i can exchange it?
[QUESTION]Raid boxes
12/06/2010 - Nostale - 3 Replies
hello, sorry for speak in english but i dont speak germany, i need help to get codes for all raid boxes please thank for the help