From what I know of, with the decrease of uri in boxes, it's best to buy premium and kill NPC's.
Because then you don't have to waste stuff while repairing, which would be great.
Just buy a leonov, and bot the NPC's with premium. Just my opinion.
How long, I'm not sure. I did it 24/7, and didn't get banned. But then again, it's still 'unsafe' so be careful (:
From what I know of, with the decrease of uri in boxes, it's best to buy premium and kill NPC's.
Because then you don't have to waste stuff while repairing, which would be great.
Just buy a leonov, and bot the NPC's with premium. Just my opinion.
How long, I'm not sure. I did it 24/7, and didn't get banned. But then again, it's still 'unsafe' so be careful (:
what is the best ship to bot in 1-3 ?
==> leonov with diamond + kami
or
==>goliath with diamond + kami
what is the best ship to bot in 1-3 ?
==> leonov with diamond + kami
or
==>goliath with diamond + kami
I prefer leonov, just because I find it better. Goliath can be better, depending on what your equipment is.
It's like having 6 LF4, and then you can put it in your leonov and it would double the damage, so it's like having 12 LF4.
I just prefer leonov, (you aren't alway a big target as well, and they can be really strong as well)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew12341
on low maps you donīt kamikaze itīs s#it..only lost a lot of uri
[QUESTION] Cleared dungeon treasure boxes 10/04/2011 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies Do you think there would be a way of viewing the contents inside the treasure boxes before selecting them?
It's such a pain to see something you really wanted in the box you didn't select <_<
[QUESTION]Raid boxes 12/06/2010 - Nostale - 3 Replies hello, sorry for speak in english but i dont speak germany, i need help to get codes for all raid boxes please thank for the help