Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 Ultimate Hack by FuckKintaro-Group

Discussion on S4 Ultimate Hack by FuckKintaro-Group within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2009, 19:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhelloselm View Post
I see what the result is! And you said this commu sucks (now again^^)! I just wrote to an Admin
OMFG, I said this community sucks because they **** up the fairness of games because they suck too much to kill without hacks. I've been such a bad boy and I need to be punished, spank me now.
Old 07/25/2009, 19:09   #17

English : Please guys, let it be, don't download this F***

Deutsch : Er will nur eure Pcs cracken ...

Ich lads mir garantiert nicht runter, der kann doch andere Leute seine Viren andrehen
Old 07/25/2009, 19:10   #18

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Aha and you say im a against hacks guy???? omg -.- i think this is the reason! you want to stop the hacks and upload a virus -.- lol i bet that you downloaded it from a site found by google xD you never made it yourself!
Old 07/25/2009, 19:10   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanto666 View Post
English : Please guys, let it be, don't download this F***

Deutsch : Er will nur eure Pcs cracken ...

Ich lads mir garantiert nicht runter, der kann doch andere Leute seine Viren andrehen
obviously xhelloselm on another account to make this bullshit lie look more real.

Old 07/25/2009, 19:35   #20

omg you re so stupid xD i have just one acc! this boy is a really evil virus uploader!
but you wrote too much xD you have betrayed you^^ you insult me you insult this site and you say im lieing, but i havent any reason too lie -.-

but btw: Haha your attack is failed xD I have Paragon Drive Backup (yes there is a free version!!!) I could repair my test pc in one hour! and i deleted the virus and all sys and reg entries! Beat this xD

german:
Hey Leute ladet das auf keinen Fall runter! Ist ein Runterfahrvirus (name erklärt sich von selbst)
Wers schon getan hat oder andereViren hat dem kann ich nur Paragon Drive Backup 9.0 empfehlen! Wenn man ein bisschen nach backup Programmen googelt findet man eine Free(!) Version davon was normalerweise selten ist!!! Einzige einbuße bei der Free Version ist, dass man kein Auto-Backup hat aber alle paar wochen mal zu backupen ist ja nicht schlimm^^ Und da mein letztes gestern war hatte ich auch keine großen Probleme!
Paragons sehr zu empfehlen!!!
Old 07/25/2009, 19:35   #21

you and your hacks failed
Nobody will download that ****, you just hate hackers, but they're not stupid like u.
Don't bother tricking us fool and gtfo!
Old 07/25/2009, 19:40   #22

i hope you dont meant me with "stupid like you" xD i downloaded it with a test pc and i have a great backup programm! without that i ve never do that! and i think the others wont do that too^^

but one thing bad! i downloaded the runes of magic client and i was at 60% 3 GB this is **** but i can dl it again and i ve no other damages^^
Old 07/25/2009, 19:41   #23

You fail so hard fgt!
Old 07/25/2009, 19:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnythemaaan View Post
you and your hacks failed
Nobody will download that crap, you just hate hackers, but they're not stupid like u.
Don't bother tricking us fool and gtfo!
Love the fact that you guys just kept discussing with me when I was obviously trolling. Also, don't use the term hacker on yourself as you don't deserve it. You're just a script kiddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhelloselm
but btw: Haha your attack is failed xD I have Paragon Drive Backup (yes there is a free version!!!) I could repair my test pc in one hour! and i deleted the virus and all sys and reg entries! Beat this xD
That took you 1 whole hour? You've seriously just made my day. You want to know the content of that AutoIt script virus? Here's the code:
Code:
Shutdown (5)
Can't believe that one word took you a whole hour. I've tested it on my own pc before uploading it and it took me 40 seconds to remove it. Seriously, you fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingelingDing
You fail so hard fgt!
Fans are screaming my name already. Mission: success.
Old 07/25/2009, 20:01   #25

9 Beiträge und postet ein hack den es "noch" nie gegeben hat.
Sieht schwer nach einem Virus aus!!
Old 07/25/2009, 20:03   #26

ähhh.
you should really load up a video or sth like pictures
because i can't belive if this is not a virus... because the others say this the hole time ;-)
so pls make a screen from totaly invisible pls ..
and make a video how you download ur file instale it and show how to use it pls
Old 07/25/2009, 20:09   #27

LOL, i think we made her cry
Old 07/25/2009, 20:11   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIc3coldxX View Post
ähhh.
you should really load up a video or sth like pictures
because i can't belive if this is not a virus... because the others say this the hole time ;-)
so pls make a screen from totaly invisible pls ..
and make a video how you download ur file instale it and show how to use it pls
I've already posted a video of some in-game footage with it. I'll see if I'll take some time to make a video where I show how to start it and that it's not a virus. I need to find another screen recorder first as fraps only records in-game. But I need to go now so if I post a video it'll hopefully be tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnythemaaan
LOL, i think we made her cry
Old 07/25/2009, 20:12   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouFailSoHardFgt View Post
That took you 1 whole hour? You've seriously just made my day. You want to know the content of that AutoIt script virus? Here's the code:
Code:
Shutdown (5)
Can't believe that one word took you a whole hour. I've tested it on my own pc before uploading it and it took me 40 seconds to remove it. Seriously, you fail.
no! i romoved it in 5 sek^^ and i cleaned the registry and everything that could work anyway! than my pc didnt boot! or better said: the boot screen came and nothing happened! that isnt because your 0-8-15 virus xD it is because my pc is funny! sometimes when i change something in the registry (or clean it) the bootscreen comes but it doesnt go on! than i must repair my old system and that takes 1 hour! not the removing of your "virus" xD
Old 07/25/2009, 22:28   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhelloselm View Post
NICHT LADEN!!!!!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

i habs auf einem test pc runtergeladen! sobald man damit s4 startet fährt der pc runter und ejedes ma beim hochfahren wieder runter!!!

I ve tested it on a test pc! When you start s4 with it, your pc will shut down and when you try to boot again it will shut down again!!!
Dude same thing happened to me I had to restore my comp man.DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS!!! IT WILL **** UP YOUR PC AND MAKE IT SHUT DOWN OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! YouFailSoHardFgt You really do fail so hard you ******* faggett *****
Closed Thread