Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account issues.

Discussion on account issues. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question account issues.

hello, i don't know how but for some reason i can't login to my accounts, i made a new account few weeks / months ago and now suddenly it says wrong id / pass, same happend to my other accounts as well..
it almost looks like somebody is changing my passwords, or deleting my accounts.
does anybody know how to solve this?
Old 02/25/2013, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Closed Thread

Tags
account, account issue, help!, issue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is the issue?
02/11/2013 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Okay well I managed to figure out the sendpacketaddress and the recvpacketloopaddress, I was able to create a character BUT when it goes to log in the client crashes and it happens when the client is loading the maps. Soooo my question is, because I assume it's because I haven't updated the mapinfopointer that the client crashes, how do I find the address for it? I mean what do I search for in olly for it?
FPS Issue
06/07/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I've had this problem since i bought my PC. I have an FPS Issue with older clients, Not sure what client patch it starts to work but its around 5118 I think. What happens is my mouse flickers between the conquer mouse and my mouse - The default mouse... It must do this and flood my computers processor. Some clients used to just crash until i added it to my Data Execution Prevention. Additional info: When the mouse is still i get the full 39/40 FPS. As soon as i move it it drops to 9-19....
FPS Issue!
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 17 Replies
On hero I only have 10 FPS However, My computer can run MW2 on 60 FPS ultra graphics. What is wrong?