Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FPS Issue

Discussion on FPS Issue within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation FPS Issue

I've had this problem since i bought my PC. I have an FPS Issue with older clients, Not sure what client patch it starts to work but its around 5118 I think.

What happens is my mouse flickers between the conquer mouse and my mouse - The default mouse... It must do this and flood my computers processor. Some clients used to just crash until i added it to my Data Execution Prevention.

Additional info:
When the mouse is still i get the full 39/40 FPS. As soon as i move it it drops to 9-19.
I have a dual core 3.4ghz processor - :/. + Sometimes a 512mb graphics card but usually intergrated intel hd.
Any help is appreciated.

Thought i'd mention i'm running 64 Bit Windows 7.
Old 06/07/2012, 17:24   #2

check ur refresh rate that might be causing the flickering
Old 06/07/2012, 17:38   #3

My refresh rate is at its slowest...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9D TH ISSUE
11/04/2011 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Pls help me out pplz, i just installed D9 TH and i cant seem to get it working, i still cant update the patch >_> any tip to get the game working? :(
Is there a known issue
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
with the client freezing, i've clean installed it just gets to the charecter select screen than freezes
SV Issue
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Basically after i press start sv just does nothing apart from hop around a bit now and again. On co there is a msg 'can't jump that far' dont know if that has anything to do with it. sv was working fine before, then it did this and when i tried the next day it worked for some reason, now it wont work again. fyi im using sv 1.17 with ce on patch 4356, help very much appreciated as i have tried everything including fresh co install.
HEY DC ISSUE !!!!
06/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i Reinstalled the game and still getting DC ever 5 minutes when i log in game so y the hell is this please need help really 2 days like this !! please help and in specific details would be appreciated " sry if spam " but i cant hodl much longer sry all ... <hr>Append on Jun 14 2007, 12:19<hr> Has to do sth with host or FireWall or Kaspersky !! i don't think so please need fast Solve solution ~!!!