Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enchants, Espers, what?

Discussion on Enchants, Espers, what? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enchants, Espers, what?

If I keep on using enchants and espers is it possible my weapon can break? also can it stack up on a weapon? I never really upgraded any weapons so I don't understand how it works

Thanks
Old 01/13/2013, 15:41   #2

elite*gold: 10
none of those will break your weapon, ever

enchants stack, but the more you stack them the more the chance for failure increases
should an enchant fail, you only lose the enchants, nothing else

esper chips do NOT stack. If you install an esper chip on an already chipped item, the old chip gets deleted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2013, 15:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,127
  • Items never break
  • if you add an esperchip to an item then the current esperchip will be removed/deleted
  • if you enchant an item then there is a chance that the enachant fail and all your previous enchants will be removed from the item
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Enchants???
04/29/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to customize enchants a tad bit more. Such as encreasing to for everyone instead of doign in the db. I know there is ItemEnchant.ini but I changed that to 21 did all the required fields and no change in game can't enchant past 20 still. If anyone can post a little guide or just some friendly help that would be great! Thanks.
Shaiya Ep5 without enchants?
11/14/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi all, when i saw Shaiya Ep5, i'd expect there would soon be Ep5 servers. and they came Along with that Ep5 servers with no enchants... and they never came (i think) Is this like something that can't be done atm (like lvl 3+ skills) or do all GM's of Ep5 servers prefere enchants?
enchants
12/19/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
im playing l2 paradise..id like to know how i would go about enchanting stuff without failing, or having unlimited ..say.. Bews? is there any way at all.. if so please tell me..thanks :)
Enchants in l2 c4 off help
06/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
how can enchant any weapon or armor in a l2c4off without burning?
anybody know how to exploit enchants?
03/29/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
well i heard something about breaking sabers and stuff to enchant the weapon on a private server...would anybody mind telling me?