Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suspended S4Client.exe

Discussion on Suspended S4Client.exe within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suspended S4Client.exe

Hey guys,

I don't know you you understand me or what, but I'm trying to get help for my major problem with S4L.

As the title says, First, First thing was "timed out xtrap engine". I kept looking.. with many ways many things, I noticed that S4Client.exe gets suspended then closes after while timed out message pops up.

I want to know if anyone of you guys faced this problem b4 and how you solved it.

Regards,
Holo
Old 05/15/2012, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ×Holo View Post
Hey guys,

I don't know you you understand me or what, but I'm trying to get help for my major problem with S4L.

As the title says, First, First thing was "timed out xtrap engine". I kept looking.. with many ways many things, I noticed that S4Client.exe gets suspended then closes after while timed out message pops up.

I want to know if anyone of you guys faced this problem b4 and how you solved it.

Regards,
Holo
i don't understand u very will
do u mean that when u disable xtrap this message come up or what
Old 05/15/2012, 16:34   #3

Nah, to be specific and simple, while S4 is starting S4Client.exe gets suspended for no reason.
Old 05/15/2012, 17:26   #4

Quote:
Nah, to be specific and simple, while S4 is starting S4Client.exe gets suspended for no reason.
this message mean that there is something prevent xtrap from opening this can cause by a bypass but a bypass should bypass the suspend too
Old 05/15/2012, 19:24   #5

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Quote:
Hey guys,

Regards,
Holo
Try
-reinstall S4
-turn off anti-virus
-turn off firewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh2012 View Post
this message mean prevent xtran that there is something from opening this can cause by a bypass but a bypass should bypass the suspend too
S4League is suspended,so xtrap can't load up.That's why the message..
A bypass isn't solution
Old 05/15/2012, 23:21   #6

-reinstall S4
-turn off anti-virus
-turn off firewall
-uninstall all of my programs/updates

All of this stuff I've done before.
Old 05/16/2012, 07:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasti View Post
Try
-reinstall S4
-turn off anti-virus
-turn off firewall

S4League is suspended,so xtrap can't load up.That's why the message..
A bypass isn't solution
i didn't mean that he must use bypass i meant that he maybe using a bypass
and for the antivirus and firewall won't really help him cause the game is suspended at the startup so it can't cause by an antivirus or a firewall

Quote:
-reinstall S4
-turn off anti-virus
-turn off firewall
-uninstall all of my programs/updates

All of this stuff I've done before.
try reinstall ur windows ( i don't know if this will work 100% just try it "make a backup for ur programs too so u won't lose them")