Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account suspended...

Discussion on Account suspended... within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account suspended...

hi all
Today morning i wake up and i log in atlantica on my account and i read on log in account suspended and on site when i try to log in i read this avvise

[Error Code 40110] Your registration cannot be completed. Please submit a Customer Support Ticket regarding this matter, with the error code.

anyone help me pls? thx

the same for other 2 my account
Old 03/26/2010, 12:20   #2

Have you ever used any bot/script/macro?
Old 03/26/2010, 12:30   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccio666 View Post
hi all
Today morning i wake up and i log in atlantica on my account and i read on log in account suspended and on site when i try to log in i read this avvise

[Error Code 40110] Your registration cannot be completed. Please submit a Customer Support Ticket regarding this matter, with the error code.

anyone help me pls? thx

the same for other 2 my account
Well as it is you are banned.

If another player reports you a PopUp will force you to enter a Captcha.

Yea well, if you create accounts with the same user name etc. ofcourse they just bann all together.

So good luck next time, be more carefull where you bot etc. (especially with friend lists etc.).
Old 03/26/2010, 12:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
Well as it is you are banned.

If another player reports you a PopUp will force you to enter a Captcha.

Yea well, if you create accounts with the same user name etc. ofcourse they just bann all together.

So good luck next time, be more carefull where you bot etc. (especially with friend lists etc.).
Hello,

I think It has nothing to do with that.

Check out this post:

It seems a lot of people lost a lot of gold / items. My first thoughts are that those hacked used any kind of bot or script.
Old 03/26/2010, 12:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefner View Post
Hello,

I think It has nothing to do with that.

Check out this post:

It seems a lot of people lost a lot of gold / items. My first thoughts are that those hacked used any kind of bot or script.
Sounds pretty evil.

But who knows if that peops didnt use something.

Its quite dangerous if a Bot programm asks you for your pwd and you can't see what it trys to do (so i would not trust anything if i can't see the Source Code myself).
Old 03/26/2010, 13:02   #6

GM respond me:

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. Please understand that your account access has been restricted due to access from multiple countries.

This is a temporary hold and your account will be released within the next 2-4 days. If you have a legitimate reason for the access of your account in multiple countries, please let us know and we will determine if the holds can be released.

Please be advised that if you are using an IP Changer when logging in please don't do so. I've reviewed your log-in history and I saw that your account was accessed in multiple countries such as the United States, Italy and China.

i wait release or respond to mail?
Old 03/27/2010, 04:02   #7

Quote:
GM respond me:

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. Please understand that your account access has been restricted due to access from multiple countries.

This is a temporary hold and your account will be released within the next 2-4 days. If you have a legitimate reason for the access of your account in multiple countries, please let us know and we will determine if the holds can be released.

Please be advised that if you are using an IP Changer when logging in please don't do so. I've reviewed your log-in history and I saw that your account was accessed in multiple countries such as the United States, Italy and China.

i wait release or respond to mail?
Just wth did you do lol
Old 03/27/2010, 22:45   #8

Same happend to me yesterday.I was doin my daily quests and pop up arrived that anyone has logged in from another location.After I changed my password and loggedin again my char was in Hanyang and all my money from bank was on my char(didnt lost anything was faster than the other guy).I sent a ticket to the customer support and now my account is suspended. I nerver used a bot/script or goldseller and powerleveling site.
Old 03/27/2010, 23:32   #9

Well i know that you can use a bunch of "GM" functions , while you can't normally connect to the server as an Admin (GM) , maybe someone could get the account data of a singel GM to log in and receive a bunch of datas (which might be a lot easier than hacking the server itself).

What ever, it seems to be connected to some kind of scam or steal of account datas, and the worst part is that if it worked once, it can happen again.

Something i really miss in Atlantica is a feature that allows to "lock" an account.

This means, if you go afk, you can "lock" your account for a time (if you know you don't play in that time, sleep, work, school what ever) , so nobody can log in in that account while its "locked" , not even yourself.

This way you could at least be sure that you are actual online if you get hacked, and it doesnt happen while you are afk.

Another security upgrade could be that you declare your region, and you can only log in the account from exactly that region, which protects your account against any other IP ranges.

But Atlantica lacks a lot of this type of security.
A potential way to save you from such scams is to spread your money among accounts, not just a singel one (so you never lose everything).

And funny that the GM's can't just force a Rollback of 1-2 days , might be a lot easier than spending hours on every singel person.
Old 03/29/2010, 07:01   #10

i really doubt that a GM can log into your account. Too see your account (history of any kind), actual inventory give/take items/money to/from your account and other stuff yes but to actualy log into your account, never. Those (log in informations) are confidential informations that should never go into any admins/ GMs hands. That's in the game industry, that's even in banking the case and also in the online mailings (yahoo, gmail, etc) the case. Not one admin knows your pw. When you get problems, all they can do is create a new password and send it to you (reset of a pw) or enabling the current one. If a GM changes/resets a user pw, the GM can't change the PW back to the last pw before the change because he doesn't know it. All these passwords are stored (and kept safe even from the admins) in the login program.
If there was a hack with logins from another country, it can't be done by the GM. It must be that the person from the other country knew the pw. How? Don't ask me, ask the owners of the accounts. There must be a way the hacker got that information from the account owners pc.
Old 03/29/2010, 10:20   #11

thx for the answer ...

i have another question... anyone know if the account suspended can turn back i send ticket at GM but you tell me many day reamin to reobtaing my account
Old 03/29/2010, 16:17   #12

Quote:
thx for the answer ...

i have another question... anyone know if the account suspended can turn back i send ticket at GM but you tell me many day reamin to reobtaing my account
You won't get your account unbanned untill you send a ticket, that's granted.
Old 03/30/2010, 03:48   #13

No worries. I experienced exactly the same thing you faced. My account was restricted and after several tickets and e-mails to their technical support they told me my account was restricted but not banned. The root cause, as I tried to recall, was I forgot to switch off my proxy server when I logged into their home page with my account, and they release my account after I explained this to them.