Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the purpose of hacking?

Discussion on What is the purpose of hacking? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the purpose of hacking?

I'm just curious about this.

Hacking, not to be confused with cheating. Purpose of cheating (using hacks) is obvious - pwning and trolling people is fun. But why do people create hacks? If it was because they want to cheat, I don't think they would release them. Is that some kind of art, or ideology of combating the players or game owners? Coding exercise?
Old 04/08/2012, 17:20   #2

Write this in the S4 Talk Thread
#Vote4Close
Old 04/08/2012, 18:17   #3

Received Thanks: 4,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnich409 View Post
I'm just curious about this.

Hacking, not to be confused with cheating. Purpose of cheating (using hacks) is obvious - pwning and trolling people is fun. But why do people create hacks? If it was because they want to cheat, I don't think they would release them. Is that some kind of art, or ideology of combating the players or game owners? Coding exercise?
They want to presentate what they've done.
Showing they skills in coding/hacking etc.
and they also want to help Members, who can't do thinks like that.
Some people are hating S4League and want to "destroy" it a little bit so they release hacks. There are so many points why people are releasing hacks.
Closed Thread