Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Cytriik trainer.

Discussion on Problem with Cytriik trainer. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Problem with Cytriik trainer.

Hi Epvp, i´ve got a problem with the cytriik trainer, i go on my inventory, choose all the things i want, click ready and go to the server selection screen, now, when it ask me if i want to use the old thing to get the weps i click yes, then it says it surelly worked, but when i go in my inventory screen i don´t have any items; if i click no the trainer freezes and nothing happens, how can i fix that?
Old 05/14/2011, 13:56   #2

There isn´t a solution yet - sorry for you.
Old 05/14/2011, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguir View Post
Hi Epvp, i´ve got a problem with the cytriik trainer, i go on my inventory, choose all the things i want, click ready and go to the server selection screen, now, when it ask me if i want to use the old thing to get the weps i click yes, then it says it surelly worked, but when i go in my inventory screen i don´t have any items; if i click no the trainer freezes and nothing happens, how can i fix that?
Re-try it again and again.after feew trye's it work.
Old 05/14/2011, 18:58   #4

Know its for me like that, too. But it doesn´t work. I tried over 20 times
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cytriik, trainer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cytriik trainer problem...again
05/22/2011 - S4 League - 4 Replies
hey guys, im having a problem with this new hack thing, ive downloaded the DLLs and placed them in the s4 league folder. Then i started s4 league and pressed f11 in the inv area and it doesnt pop up. am i missing anything else? cus i can only get the DLLs >>, help me out please :D
Cytriik trainer v0.6.1
05/11/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
http://www.pixenli.com/images/1304096337013617900. png http://www.pixenli.com/images/1304096223086606400 .png Ihr braucht Microsoft Visual C++ Redisturable Pack 2010 (je nach eurem Betriebssystem,sucht in Google!), damit sich der Hack mit F11 öffnet. You'll need Microsoft Visual C++ Redisturable Pack 2010 (depending on your Operation System,search on Google!), so that the Hack opens with F11. VT: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Cytriik Trainer Tut
05/11/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
First of all I aint giving out any links... 1. Download the cytriik trainer AND the Microsoft Visual c++ 2. start s4 league and go to your inventory 3. press f11 and the trainer will come out 4. click on the things you want (if it shows a france error then just untick the item and then tick again) then click on ready 5. go back to the server selection and then pick your server (it should say it surely works after that) 6. untick ready and close the trainer then go to your inventory 7....
Problem with Cytriik Trainer.Please help!!
05/09/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hi i have problem with Cytriik Trainer look !. YouTube - Problem with Cytriik Trainer