What ever this Bug is
when alaplaya find it out
they will fix it and the they view
the logs again and all accounts which used the Bug get banned ^^
like in the old Bug
@schleicher00, and you are wrong either. They will not because I'm not selling this to people who might share it more and more or trying to scamm me. Only the ones who I trust. Not many people have my bug so I doubt that Alaplaya will fix it soon. And something about the last one PEN Bug - if you were smart enough you still could have your account.
@schleicher00, and you are wrong either. They will not because I'm not selling this to people who might share it more and more or trying to scamm me. Only the ones who I trust. Not many people have my bug so I doubt that Alaplaya will fix it soon. And something about the last one PEN Bug - if you were smart enough you still could have your account.
Fun when you say:"I'm not selling this to people who might share it more and more or trying to scamm me.Only the ones who i trust."
Soo..he is trusted?
Learn to lie better,we all know you just want get money u don't care if someone share it or not
@s4player, as u think. Add me on the Skype, we can talk. Anyway I doubt that I will make it cheaper than 25 EUR right now.
@PŠPplą’ər, yeah. Posts on the forum aren't important when I'm talking with someone on the Skype. I'm trusting him and something for your informations - it's not his first account here. I think many people know Konan on the ePvP. So far I decided not to selling the bug for some users who actually have a lot more posts on the forum, because I don't trust them.
Working Cabal EU Exploit 04/09/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 18 Replies Ok so first of all we know that you can`t activate the gm commands in europe version, second i found out that the commands actually exist in the executable using the ingame command : /_h .
So the real exploit is that /_19 witch is Reset Skill Delays it`s acually working with no problems, even without any modifications. It works with the retail executable so give it a try.
-Cypher