Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How to farm effectively using MacroMaker

Discussion on [GUIDE] How to farm effectively using MacroMaker within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GUIDE] How to farm effectively using MacroMaker

First in English, then German
If this isn't useful, let it roll to the last page
I've quit playing S4 because of how terrible ala has been with updates and letting the hackers run amok, the hackers being the ones that go into normal games with their infinite HP and shit and just ruin it for everyone else.

REQUIREMENTS:
2 computers

S4 on each computer
2 S4 accounts
Something else to do that doesn't require the computer

You need to learn how MacroMaker works if you've never used it before, run through the tutorial and get the basics. Once you do that, you can probably write your own macro without reading the rest of this.

The finished macro.

You will need to set a different macro for each computer, unless they have the same screen resolution. Two stages of the macro I use change between the two computers (the 'Move mouse pointer' command), but everything else is the same.

Start S4 and Macromaker.

Log in to your account and make a room, locked, any type so you are the only person inside, not tutorial mode.

Start building the macro. I'll explain each step so you see it's use.

a. Set Focus is so you don't accidentally lose the focus on the S4 window.

b. Move mouse pointer, set it so it hovers on the START button on the lobby.

c. Left button down and up, simulates a mouse click to start the match/ready.

d. Delay is to wait for the other computer to catch up because odds are they aren't synchronized and to compensate for lag.

e. The second move mouse pointer is for the message that says "There are not enough players." Click start in your private room to get this message and set the coordinates.

f. Left mouse down and up to simulate a mouse click and get rid of that window.

g. Delay to compensate for lag and give the other computer a chance to catch up.

h. W down and up to avoid the autokick for inactivity, the delay makes sure it works.

Save the macro, you don't need to set a hotkey for it if you have the focus set correctly. Make sure you have it set to repeat for a large number, so it will run for a long time. Ctrl+Alt+Delete will stop any running macros, so you don't need an automatic shutoff unless you want to stop farming at a particular point in time.

Test your macro!
Execute it and watch it run, if it clicks on the windows and attempts to start the match, it's coded correctly.

Repeat 2-7 for the second computer, with a different account.
For the second comuter however, you can ignore steps e, f, and g, because the second account will not be hosting and does not need them, also it allows more time between each ready input. You have to see it in action to really understand it.
You need 2 accounts to farm of course, preferably a new level 0 to raise Combi levels. (a higher level account will look less suspicious however)

Run both computers and S4 at the same time, and make a private room, TD, 30 minutes, (or a hacked time, if you prefer, since no one will join it) with a name such as 'friend duel' or 'jump practice' or 'weapon practice,' anything works really. Bring both characters into the room.

Start both macros and watch!
If they were coded correctly, the match will begin and both characters will move ever so often so neither will be kicked from the room.
If you prefer, you can have each character gain 2 points with a kill or fumbi pickup so the max EXP is earned for both characters. This has to be done manually however, a macro can be written to make the character pick up the ball of course, but that's far more complicated and beyond normal needs.
After the round finishes, again, if the macro is coded correctly, another match will start again, and you can just keep farming for hours on end with no manual input.

Obviously, you want to unequip all your clothes and weapons except the trial PS and HP+. Make sure they're fully repaired before you start though.
Also, if you've bought AP and have a PEN+ item, this is a good place to use it.

TEST YOUR MACRO REPEATEDLY
I cannot stress this enough. Nothing is worse than setting a macro and leaving the computer for several hours to return and find it got stuck a few minutes after you left.

============================

Verzeihen Sie die schrecklichen Google-Übersetzung

ANFORDERUNGEN:
2 Computer

S4 auf jedem Computer
2 S4-Konten
Etwas anderes zu tun, die nicht muss der Computer

Sie müssen lernen, wie MacroMaker wenn Sie noch nie benutzt haben, bevor es durch den Übungsraum zu kommen und nutzen Sie die Grundlagen arbeitet. Wenn Sie das tun, kann man wohl schreiben Sie Ihre eigenen Makros ohne Lesen Sie den Rest dieses.

Das fertige Makro.

Sie müssen ein anderes Makro für jeden Computer gesetzt, sofern sie nicht die gleiche Bildschirmauflösung haben. Zwei Stufen von der Makro ich Wechsel zwischen den beiden Computern (die "Bewegen Sie den Mauszeiger"-Befehl), aber alles andere ist der gleiche.

Start S4 und Macromaker.

Melden Sie sich bei Ihrem Konto an und machen einen Raum gesperrt ist, jede Art, so dass Sie die einzige Person angeordnet sind, sind nicht Tutorial-Modus.

Starten Sie den Aufbau des Makros. Ich werde jeden Schritt erklären, damit Sie es verwenden zu sehen.

a. Set gefasst ist, so dass Sie nicht versehentlich verlieren, der Fokus auf der S4-Fenster.

b. Bewegen Sie den Mauszeiger setzen, damit er schwebt auf den Startknopf in der Lobby.

c. Links-Taste nach unten und oben, simuliert ein Mausklick, um das Spiel starten / verfügbar.

d. Delay ist für die anderen Computer warten zu fangen, weil sie Chancen sind nicht synchronisiert und für die Verzögerung zu kompensieren.

e. Der zweite Schritt Mauszeiger ist für die Meldung "Es gibt nicht genug Spieler." Klicken Sie auf Start in Ihrem privaten Raum auf diese Nachricht erhalten, und die Koordinaten.

f. Linke Maus nach unten und bis zu simulieren, einem Maus-Klick und los dieses Fensters.

g. Delay zur Verzögerung zu kompensieren und den anderen Computer eine Chance, den Rückstand aufzuholen.

h. W nach unten und bis zum AutoKick für Untätigkeit zu vermeiden, die Verzögerung stellt sicher, dass es funktioniert.

Speichern Sie das Makro, müssen Sie nicht auf einen Hotkey nicht gesetzt, wenn Sie den Fokus richtig eingestellt haben. Stellen Sie sicher, dass es so einstellen, dass eine große Zahl wiederholen, so wird es laufen für eine lange Zeit. Strg + Alt + Entf, werden alle laufenden Makros zu beenden, so brauchen Sie nicht eine automatische Abschaltung, wenn Sie die Landwirtschaft zu einem bestimmten Zeitpunkt beenden möchten.

Testen Sie Ihr Makro!
Führen Sie es und sehen es laufen, wenn es klickt auf den Fenstern und Versuche starten, um das Spiel, es ist richtig kodiert.

Wiederholen Sie 2-7 für den zweiten Computer, mit einem anderen Konto.
Für die zweite comuter, Sie können aber ignorieren Sie die Schritte e , f und g , weil das zweite Konto wird nicht Hosting und muss nicht sie, es erlaubt auch mehr Zeit zwischen jedem Eingang bereit. Sie haben, um es in Aktion zu sehen, um wirklich zu verstehen.
Sie müssen 2 Konten bis zum Bauernhof natürlich, vorzugsweise eine neue Stufe 0 bis Combi zu erhöhen. (eine höhere Rechnung sieht allerdings weniger verdächtig)

Run auf beiden Computern und S4 zur gleichen Zeit, und stellen Sie einen privaten Raum, TD, 30 Minuten (oder eine gehackte Zeit, wenn Sie es vorziehen, da man es nicht beitreten) mit einem Namen wie "Freund Duell" oder "direkt Praxis "oder" Waffe der Praxis, "alles wirklich funktioniert. Bringen Sie beide Charaktere in den Raum.

Diese beiden Makros und zu sehen!
Wenn sie korrekt kodiert wurden, wird das Spiel beginnen und beide Charaktere bewegt sich noch so oft so wird weder aus dem Raum gekickt werden.
Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie jedes Zeichen zu gewinnen 2 Punkte mit einem töten oder Fumbi Pickup so die maximale EXP ist für beide Charaktere verdient. Dies muss manuell erfolgen jedoch ein Makro geschrieben werden können, um den Charakter holen den Ball natürlich, aber das ist viel zu kompliziert und über die normalen Bedürfnisse.
Nach der Runde beendet ist, wieder, wenn das Makro korrekt codiert, wird ein weiteres Spiel erneut zu starten, und Sie können einfach weiter Landwirtschaft stundenlang ohne manuelle Eingabe.

Offensichtlich möchten Sie alle Ihre Kleidung und Waffen, mit Ausnahme der Studie PS und HP unequip +. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sie vollständig repariert, bevor Sie doch zu starten.
Auch wenn Sie AP gekauft und haben ein PEN + item, das ist ein guter Ort, um es zu benutzen.

Testen Sie Ihr Makro ein Vielfaches
Ich kann nicht genug betonen. Nichts ist schlimmer als ein Makro-Einstellung und dem Ausscheiden aus dem Computer für mehrere Stunden, um zurückzukehren und es blieb stecken ein paar Minuten, nachdem Sie links.

====================

I'll try to answer any questions.
I got a LOT of PEN using this method, but I also used 5 PEN+100's at the same time. Regardless, it's easy combi levels and EXP.

Ich werde versuchen, Ihre Fragen zu beantworten.
Ich habe eine Menge von PEN mit dieser Methode, aber ich habe auch 5 PEN +100' s zur gleichen Zeit. Egal, es ist einfach Kombi-Ebenen und EXP.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/04/2010, 04:04   #2

Thanks, i'll test it out in a few.
Old 01/15/2010, 09:22   #3

Bumping once
Old 01/15/2010, 09:36   #4

LOL.... this thread got " farming, guide, legit, macro " tags

Those too is FORBIDDEN in S4....
Farming.... im not sure...
But Legit.... U just make me laughing
Any usage of third party application is phrobited ^_^
Old 01/15/2010, 13:12   #5

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuarkhairul View Post

Yeah Afk farming is forbidden
Old 01/16/2010, 02:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuarkhairul View Post

It's legitimate in that it's not a hack and doesn't bruteforce anything and as such can't be detected .
This method will always work until they make hackshield detect the macromaker program, and they have no reason to since it doesn't let you do anything you couldn't normally.
I used to afk farm just watching both computers at the same time and having a stack of coins on the W key so I wouldn't autolog, and the worst that can happen is a GM will disconnect you.
Old 01/16/2010, 04:39   #7

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by number411 View Post
It's legitimate in that it's not a hack and doesn't bruteforce anything and as such can't be detected .
This method will always work until they make hackshield detect the macromaker program, and they have no reason to since it doesn't let you do anything you couldn't normally.
I used to afk farm just watching both computers at the same time and having a stack of coins on the W key so I wouldn't autolog, and the worst that can happen is a GM will disconnect you.
brain.exe got a fatal error and just shutted down.

A GM can do more than dcing you first time you get on the list and second time perm bann bye bye.
Old 01/16/2010, 13:13   #8

now i know why my acc was banned

and damnd read only the first page of auto it tutorial and you can make the same too. there is no more need of any farmingtutorials we have enouhg and anyone using his brain can write sthg like that
Old 05/14/2010, 21:35   #9

Nice funzt super
Old 05/14/2010, 21:36   #10

i will test it
Old 05/14/2010, 23:26   #11

lol 2 computers
dude If I wanna farm just putting some heavy item like watch on Key and u have farm (legal)
Old 05/15/2010, 11:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by number411 View Post
zu starten, und Sie können einfach weiter Landwirtschaft stundenlang ohne manuelle Eingabe.
XDD Ich kann nicht mehr XD
Old 05/15/2010, 14:17   #13

elite*gold: 250
nice funkt . echt gut nice one ;D
Old 05/15/2010, 22:02   #14

It's a ressource tool ? xD

Tags
farming, guide, legit, macro