Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XIGNCODE3 ( 0XE019100B ) Security Notice how the error has been resolved?

Discussion on XIGNCODE3 ( 0XE019100B ) Security Notice how the error has been resolved? within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 06/18/2016, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteOS View Post
Stop

You can find a error log document in the AeriaGames/S4League/ foldier by clicking on the Auto-Updater Reporter, once this is done open the AutoReportLog.txt you can send the list of errors or the file document by direct support inquiry on the official Aeria website. You can also make a
nah.. just send the xigncode log to
Old 06/18/2016, 00:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
******* m y l i f e

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to fix Error 0xE019100B ~ Solutions
09/26/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Ok so i know many of you have been troubled by the worst and most annoying error created in mankind history but i have some solution that might assist you with this issue. I actually use some of the following Programs below so i know you guys do too and hell i dont blame you they rock and or we need them right...well close them when hacking. MASS NOTE:Open up task manager to check and make sure these things are NOT running and truly kill the process! Error 0xE019100B ~ Programs that will...
0xE019100B Error
05/21/2015 - S4 League - 5 Replies
any idea how to remove this error that im using a third party tool even when im not Error : 0xE019100B Maybe someone can help
[ERROR] 0xE019100B ( Xigncode )
07/19/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 4 Replies
Hi Guys. I have problem with Xigncode. When I start the game maybe 1min later Xignoce kick me with this error : 0xE019100B . Error say that : running third party program etc. etc... Some ppl said me that I need disable Xigncode, but idk how to need disabled... I dele all anti-virus/scanner program from my computer but no work .. Someone can help me please?:)
Error about Notice Board
12/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello All, i try to find one solution to one pb about notice board... In fact when i put in game one Auction to the board i get ony things in my database and when i down the server, i get error conversion varchar in datetime. The same error that u can get with other stored process like error 0 for warehouse stored or take in item mall but resolved with one simply command but from board i dont arrive i show u the log in the rar joined ... Thx to help me <3 and here i publish...
[Notice]GrandChasePH Security
07/21/2009 - Grand Chase - 60 Replies
Notice Everyone That Grand Chase PH Now Has A Strict Security Like If You Use SD Hack You Have 75 % Of Getting Banned And Also I Think Theirs A Spy In Elitepvpers Grand Chase Section So I Strongly Recommend That You Will Be Careful Using Hacks And I Will Also Recommend To Stop Using Sudden Death Hack For A While But This Isnt Over Yet.. Just Like GC_Borj Said.. This Is Just A War