Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo] Actually start an Bypass..

Discussion on [HowTo] Actually start an Bypass.. within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Thumbs up [HowTo] Actually start an Bypass..

...Because 50% of this Community does not get it. I do know I might annoy these ones with more experience in this section, but come on, don't be harsh to me and support me with that little Thread here. So in future the "Bypass doesn't work" posts and threads will be less and more less.

Oh and another thing, of course after you injected the Bypass it does not matter what kind of hack you use, you can either use an exe file or an dll.

For the genius guys over here who are saying Slicktor's Bypass does not work, Here's a surprise for you:
I am using the Slicktor's Bypass from Site 51 !!!11!!1

##############################

*NEW* Okay, whatever,..Here is the Direct - Downloadlink from Slicktor's Bypass: *NEW*

Nociif's Thread:

and here is the actual thread of the bypass, for the moaners here who are looking if everything is with credits:

##############################

Here's the Video

I did not cut it or anything. I just turned on my music and recorded it and uploaded it asap.

Please notice, I am using my own Injector
(Codes and such are not by myself. The Credits for the Injector goes to Crazywink. Make sure to visit his Youtubechannel).

If you want, you can use my one, ain't got problems with it. As it does not matter which Injector you use, if it's faith, or my one, there's no difference (faith one's is better ofc) but the Injection is pretty the same. Here's a look of how my one looks like:

- Start the Injector as Administrator
- Process Name: S4Client (Do not write .exe!)
- Enable Auto Injection
- Press at "Lookin' for something?" and insert the Bypass + the Hack

and please, please no, don't come with it has viruses and no trust and shit, Because it hasn't.

Old VT:

New VT Injector:

New VT Trainer:

Cheers ! ~

P.S: If this method still did not help you out, visit Kira Mikami's Topic with another solution:

Attached Files
File Type: rar SiNo - Injector.rar (570.6 KB, 1510 views)
File Type: rar SiNo - Injector [Updated - 24.01.2015].rar (568.9 KB, 1619 views)
File Type: rar SiNo - Trainer.rar (183.2 KB, 586 views)
Thanks
17 Users
Old 01/08/2015, 23:44   #2

elite*gold: 37
Received Thanks: 9,837
Old 01/08/2015, 23:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,746
Hemm...Yea, maybe it is the injector.

This is my method. I think this is easyer. Good that you trying to do something. I hate it to read "Have you a 32x bypass?" aaaah!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2015, 23:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Mikami View Post
Hemm...Yea, maybe it is the injector.

This is my method. I think this is easyer. Good that you trying to do something. I hate it to read "Have you a 32x bypass?" aaaah!
Did not saw your Topic outta there, Im sorry. Because I already wrote my one 2 Days ago and saved it on the "topic" Text file which you can see in the Video. Just had a problem to upload & to create the Video, that explains the delay. Sorry pal. I will paste your Topic Link in here too.
Old 01/09/2015, 00:25   #5

Received Thanks: 1,881
Good jab but, the 1294312941294th injector? o-o
Old 01/09/2015, 00:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim- View Post
Good jab but, the 1294312941294th injector? o-o
It's just optional, for those who want to use the one I used at the Video No one is forced to get it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2015, 01:17   #7

Thanks man.
Old 01/09/2015, 01:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSkys View Post
Thanks man.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2015, 02:09   #9

Kann man ja mal so ganz unauffällig pushen unso...
Old 01/10/2015, 06:01   #10

Goodjob man... ^^ And bruh..**** happens everytime ..I prefer you to ignore the leechers that always grinning like little girls..

HashtagSalute
Old 01/10/2015, 10:54   #11

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKiix View Post
Did not saw your Topic outta there, Im sorry. Because I already wrote my one 2 Days ago and saved it on the "topic" Text file which you can see in the Video. Just had a problem to upload & to create the Video, that explains the delay. Sorry pal. I will paste your Topic Link in here too.
Kein Problem ^-^ Ich meinte es auch eigentlich gar net schlimm. Finde es sogar sehr gut da jetzt nicht mehr so viele unnötige Posts kommen werden ^-^
Old 01/10/2015, 12:39   #12

Thanks, Good Job
Old 01/10/2015, 20:42   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBlitz[-] View Post
Goodjob man... ^^ And bruh..**** happens everytime ..I prefer you to ignore the leechers that always grinning like little girls..

HashtagSalute
It's ok as I just released a Injector I anyways use for private matters. I also can give out the Source, no problem over here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Mikami View Post
Kein Problem ^-^ Ich meinte es auch eigentlich gar net schlimm. Finde es sogar sehr gut da jetzt nicht mehr so viele unnötige Posts kommen werden ^-^
Das ist schön zu hören!
Old 01/10/2015, 21:23   #14

Schön das du dir die Mühe machst um es ordentlich zu erklären
Aber leider bezweifle ich das die posts damit aufhören >.<
Es gibt genug Idioten auf der Welt
Old 01/11/2015, 08:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeracer View Post
Schön das du dir die Mühe machst um es ordentlich zu erklären
Aber leider bezweifle ich das die posts damit aufhören >.<
Es gibt genug Idioten auf der Welt
Dankeschön für dein Lob. Auch Kritik, sowie Vorschläge an der Rechtschreibung ist gerne gesehen, da ich es selbst für den Unverständlichsten Menschen Verständlich machen will