uff, people is really down ! another noob come here saying that it doesn't works for him but without tell us what problem he got ! Do you think we are dynamo ?!!! And.. Have you sent your hshield.log to Slicktor ? Want you help ? So, help us to help you ! Wake Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaMaDa..
Can Anyone Give Me Any Trainer Work With The Bypass and not crash becouse when i'm use Cheat engine it crash :'( :/
uff, people is really down ! another noob come here saying that it doesn't works for him but without tell us what problem he got ! Do you think we are dynamo ?!!! And.. Have you sent your hshield.log to Slicktor ? Want you help ? So, help us to help you ! Wake Up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why ? It works perfectly.. You have to add Auto Injection in Settings, The process is S4Client.exe ! Otherwise you can use PerX Injector but i haven't tried it so i can't tell you if it works or not..
Why ? It works perfectly.. You have to add Auto Injection in Settings, The process is S4Client.exe ! Otherwise you can use PerX Injector but i haven't tried it so i can't tell you if it works or not..
I can't open it o,o
I will try with perx injector hope it works
I can't open it o,o
I will try with perx injector hope it works
You have to disable your antivirus and run the Injector as Administrator (Right Click on It -> Run as Administrator)
Yeah, try it and tell us the result !
You have to disable your antivirus and run the Injector as Administrator (Right Click on It -> Run as Administrator)
Yeah, try it and tell us the result !
Good Luck,
Kingrap.
Okay so I disabled my antivirus and started it as administrator. It still doesn't open ...
[Release]Hackshield Bypass 02/28/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies so ehm, hier gibts nen release zum Hackshield Bypass (nur für dll's)!
wundert euch nich über den namen (Mod Manager), das soll später ein tool zum client modding werden ;)
dazu gibts mehr infos wenns soweit is!
have fun ;)
edit: hab ne kleinigkeit vergessen ;)
how to use:
[RELEASE] HackShield Bypass 06/20/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 23 Replies Habe die letzten 2 Wochen an einem Bypass gearbeitet.
Heute Release ich das Ergebnis, welches (leider) noch nicht perfekt ist!
Ich werde hier in diesem Post weitere Updates posten, sobald ich mehr erreicht habe.
Es gibt immer noch KICKS!
Die aktuelle Version dient an sich nur den Hack-Devs, allerdings wer sie von den anderen Usern haben will, von mir aus ;)
Das beschissene Passwort für dieses beschissene Archiv ist 'HomoShield'.
Die Idiotenfragen werden NICHT beantwortet!
[Release]: Hackshield bypass. 02/15/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 131 Replies Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.
:)
[Release] D3D Bypass (Hackshield) 05/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, Since i whas vip coder for warrock and I quit I will release this,
*NOTE* If I have around 100 views and 10-20 thanks, I CLOSE THIS TRHEAD
Just bool it, (DONT MAKE A ON-OFF FUNCTION THAT WILL LAGG WARROCK)
if (Hack_Detected) // Hack detected
{
const BYTE Bypass = {0xE8, 0xFD, 0xC2, 0x3C, 0x00};
{