Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sniping Aimbot

Discussion on Sniping Aimbot within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2009, 11:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
don´t work i start s4 with the injector and then i open the Aimbot when i play but my aim is no better
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 12:06   #17

..aim bot?? kusa bang tututok ung crosshair mo sa klaban pag meron ka nyan?? sa tingin nio b gagaling kau jan??? oo malakas nga kau pag meron kau nyan pero parang hndi kna mag eenjoy pag may ganyan eh.. ok na ako sa no recoil..<just an opinion>
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 17:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartanian24 View Post
..aim bot?? kusa bang tututok ung crosshair mo sa klaban pag meron ka nyan?? sa tingin nio b gagaling kau jan??? oo malakas nga kau pag meron kau nyan pero parang hndi kna mag eenjoy pag may ganyan eh.. ok na ako sa no recoil..<just an opinion>
can't you speak in english ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 19:56   #19

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
Works pretty good and the delay-rate is just like mine. You can solve the "aim" problem with other shootingweapons like me by adding an option where you can edit YOUR hotkey for the sniping weapon. Pretty easy for you, but I never learned C or C++^^. I tell you, because I've a problem with AutoIt and S4. When I press a key outside of S4 there is no problem, but if S4 is avtivated, AutoIt doesn't detect pressing any key. Just annoying, becouse I've spent the last 2 hours for making my script short and easy to understand.
Maybe anyone can help me? I think S4 is just blocking the keys, so I can't control its stat.

Btw: I just added the requestbar, because I didn't know the variable for the desktop hight and weidht (@DesktopHight, @DesktopWeidht; I got it now^^). And maybe YOU can add the window mode compatible "sniping" bot, it's not "aiming".

MfG
FichteFoll
(How's my English? Just want some feedback to get better )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2009, 03:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by famousboy123 View Post
don´t work i start s4 with the injector and then i open the Aimbot when i play but my aim is no better
Did you read that the aimbot is for Sniping only?
hence "Sniping Aimbot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartanian24 View Post
I cant understand a thing you said... And google translate couldn't even make sense of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FichteFoll View Post
Works pretty good and the delay-rate is just like mine. You can solve the "aim" problem with other shootingweapons like me by adding an option where you can edit YOUR hotkey for the sniping weapon. Pretty easy for you, but I never learned C or C++^^. I tell you, because I've a problem with AutoIt and S4. When I press a key outside of S4 there is no problem, but if S4 is avtivated, AutoIt doesn't detect pressing any key. Just annoying, becouse I've spent the last 2 hours for making my script short and easy to understand.
Maybe anyone can help me? I think S4 is just blocking the keys, so I can't control its stat.

Btw: I just added the requestbar, because I didn't know the variable for the desktop hight and weidht (@DesktopHight, @DesktopWeidht; I got it now^^). And maybe YOU can add the window mode compatible "sniping" bot, it's not "aiming".

MfG
FichteFoll
(How's my English? Just want some feedback to get better )
Your english is fine...
It wouldn't be hard in C++ to capture a key press but this was the very first aimbot ("snipe bot") I ever made...
if you really want to get technical this is just an instant reflex mouse button lifter >.>

The point is that it shoots when you hover over the target... therefore improving your aim... decreasing your spray and saving bullets...
Old 08/25/2009, 07:29   #21

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
Yes, I got it^^ some advertisment:
So new version released. Just had probems with "Hotkeyset". It's easyer, but didn't work. Btw: I've given no credits to you, becaurse I've already found this solution. Correct?
Old 08/25/2009, 17:54   #22

tnx ganda ng virus nyu......

^_^.......
Old 11/30/2009, 18:38   #23

der funzt bei mir ned das fenster öffnet sich dann öffne ich s4 und das fenster bleibt was ja eig. ned passieren sollte -.- was soll ich tun?
Old 12/02/2009, 11:52   #24

sorry dont work
Old 12/03/2009, 03:51   #25

it work but if U can make the delay 0 ms that would be perfect cuz the aiming perfect but becuz of the delay,,, many shot were miss than my normal sniping......
Old 12/12/2009, 11:18   #26

fake doesn´t work >.<
Old 12/12/2009, 12:33   #27

elite*gold: 290
Received Thanks: 3,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by dit View Post
fake doesn´t work >.<
You failed

check the thread's date

the pixel is outdated -.-'