Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]ID Manager

Discussion on [RELEASE]ID Manager within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/22/2013, 00:06   #2236

elite*gold: 0
I like Potatos?
I see lots of smart *** talking , let me say something now D: XD
Lalaker's idm work for time to time , S4 lags from time to time.
Why would you need idm since s4 is giving out sets and perm weps... srsly people srsly...
And also one thing , lalaker it's not only S4's lag that makes your idm not work , it's also the problem of your idm which causes the FPS rate drop down.. why can't you make a good idm like "no name" which didn't lag at all and changed the items at first try?
Old 12/22/2013, 00:19   #2237

Good point. easy for u to type xD hard for the 1 create the idm ^^ well everyone can say it's easy and etc2. cus they only know how to speak/say/type it ^^ but once they-self get into this. i bet u would cry like hell and blow ur head off ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2013, 00:45   #2238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itease View Post
Every post is necessary? Really? "It is working" in 8 different pages is clearly something that is necessary. And jealous? I'm not trying to be active on epvp. Honestly anyone can answer every single post and say they're helping, you provide information already known to many and also provide posts that are not needed. But you can do whatever you want. Not like I care, just don't act so hypocritical. I find it funny people actually get competitive about how many posts they can gather.

Anyway, I'm having some trouble getting certain things to change if anyone has had any luck please let me know what you did.
Oh Gosh. Too much lunacy.
I guess Airi fed you with the punchlines already. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi_Macmichael View Post
As you can see, u're talking like u're helping them alot ^^ problem here is, she/he is helping out an idiot who doesn't read her/his previous post or the information that he/she has posted.everyone has their own right/will.

Take note, Hates BORN FROM PAIN. i bet u're in pain and comment about her/his activeness in this forum or i can say, u're jelly cus u cant help them as much as he/she do? there there ^^ kids. im not trying to say im a smart ass. and yea, im not a forum type of person. but yet, im helping an idiot human being as much as i can do. cus human just an idiotic and pathetic creature ^^ thats why i created own hack, own idm, own stuff and etc2. like i said im not trying to be smart ass. im also having the experience that lalaker does. "It's Working, it's just the S4League Speed is freaking slow". Stop with ur jealousy and u hates toward someone. Grown up kid. If u're not satisfied with her/his chat. u should just gtfo from the thread. well i bet u can't cus u're also waiting for this IDM isn't? pity u. u can't even help urself ^^

stop being fvking jealous like kids that are below 15 ;oo and im really impressive that nimano or what ever her/his name is(sorry if i spell it wrong) is here to help someone that are being useless. someone that lazy to scroll the page from page. someone that doesn't understand, someone that being idiot ^^

Sorry for being rude, it just u guys tooo idiot ^^ keep this is mind, u know nothing about this stuff, u're just jealous cus someone is being better than u, u're just jealous cus someone being a smart ass than u. ^^

For a kid name Itease : ^^
Itease ;o dont get mad like a hungry rhinos once u read my post ;o or reply in a rude way ;o cus i bet u are angry o3o. anyway ;oo have a safe trip to wherever u go :OO xDD peace no war ^^
Thank You, Airi. Couldn't have said it better.
Also, in case you're wondering. Mhm, my Real Name is Nimano and I am a female (people usually just call me "Nima"/"Nim" or sometimes "Nimmy").

Thank You, Airi. You have no idea how grateful I am. You saved me lots of time and words. I truly owe you a lot for your reply.
Again, thank you. <3

Lalaker1, I apologize for this inconvenience. I know that it is disturbing, but I promise that I had no intention for this to happen; pardon me.
Old 12/22/2013, 00:46   #2239

works perfecty
Thanks
Old 12/22/2013, 00:49   #2240

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAce89 View Post
works perfecty
Thanks
Glad to read.
Also, as I noticed you being new here; welcome to E-PvP and I wish you to enjoy your stay. [Again, went off-topic. Q_Q]
Old 12/22/2013, 01:14   #2241

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaker1 View Post
Don't chat.

#IDM work but s4 league servers so slowly. Stop spam pls.
Don't Be Rude. And I tested Everything So Your's IDM Buggy. Don't Blame Servers...
Old 12/22/2013, 01:30   #2242

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaserman View Post
Don't Be Rude. And I tested Everything So Your's IDM Buggy. Don't Blame Servers...
Mhm. I actually also think the IDM's pretty buggy in the first place.
You have a solid point there.
Old 12/22/2013, 02:08   #2243

THE IDM NOT BUGGY ITS JUST SLOW SERVER ITS HARD TO CONNECT He/She is not rude he/she is a a good making of hack just wait he/she will update it when he/she have a time
Old 12/22/2013, 02:19   #2244

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramolamot188 View Post
THE IDM NOT BUGGY ITS JUST SLOW SERVER ITS HARD TO CONNECT He/She is not rude he/she is a a good making of hack just wait he/she will update it when he/she have a time
Don't Teach Me ! Cuz i know He is So nice of IDM making But He is not The Best **Example : Id Changer (without name) its so easy and so nice You musnt write Id and You musn't try relogin for hacking ( Sry For Epic English :P )
Old 12/22/2013, 02:30   #2245

Quote:
I'm not asking OP to update it. OP Can update the IDM whenever he/she wants. O_O Even when the servers aren't laggy, the IDM's a bit buggy. Coming from both sides. >.<
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2013, 02:31   #2246

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaserman View Post
Don't Teach Me ! Cuz i know He is So nice of IDM making But He is not The Best **Example : Id Changer (without name) its so easy and so nice You musnt write Id and You musn't try relogin for hacking ( Sry For Epic English :P )
SRRY YOU HAVE A POINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimano80 View Post
I'm not asking OP to update it. OP Can update the IDM whenever he/she wants. O_O Even when the servers aren't laggy, the IDM's a bit buggy. Coming from both sides. >.<
YOU TWO HAVE A POINT IM VERRY SORRY
Old 12/22/2013, 02:37   #2247

Quote:
SRRY YOU HAVE A POINT

YOU TWO HAVE A POINT IM VERRY SORRY
It is all okay. No need to apologize. Nobody's fault. =3
Old 12/22/2013, 02:43   #2248

why not work Window 7 64 bit ?
Old 12/22/2013, 03:08   #2249

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimano80 View Post
It is all okay. No need to apologize. Nobody's fault. =3
Nima right? why do you reply to every single post? o.o? Well you are right but too much smart *** talking XD
Old 12/22/2013, 03:13   #2250

Received Thanks: 2,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirhakimi80 View Post
why not work Window 7 64 bit ?
Work in Win7 64Bits e_e

Put numers of items in TextBox and Enable CheckBox.
And Press On and Relogin Server.

Enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread