Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HACK

Discussion on HACK within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HACK

I tried a hack, just for fun with one friend, I don't know what's hack name, BUT THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNT.
They hacked my emails, and my Games Account, I'm not talking about S4, I'm talking about a hacker, that hacked a Client for buying and playing games, and I have 5 games there, and now is a hacked account, what should I do? Do this forums have protection? Or all are liars? I don't know, but I want revenge and my account back, SO YOU KNOW.
I know this is not the forum, I just wanted to let you know, that you are a liar, and find that fking hacker. LIARS.
Old 06/17/2012, 04:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlgame View Post
I tried a hack, just for fun with one friend, I don't know what's hack name, BUT THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNT.
They hacked my emails, and my Games Account, I'm not talking about S4, I'm talking about a hacker, that hacked a Client for buying and playing games, and I have 5 games there, and now is a hacked account, what should I do? Do this forums have protection? Or all are liars? I don't know, but I want revenge and my account back, SO YOU KNOW.
I know this is not the forum, I just wanted to let you know, that you are a liar, and find that fking hacker. LIARS.
just lol'd u must be an EG o.o

as soon as you click any download button to download hacks, you should be prepared and know its own risk. not all people in here release legit hack, some are leecher and keyloggers. I'm guessing you don't know what VT(virus total) is?

don't cry,rage,QQ here
Old 06/17/2012, 04:22   #3

This forums about S4 Hacks don't have any hack testing/protection and ppl are liars, just sayin' the stole my account, with games that have cost 50€ each one, I think that if this happens to you, you too will be on rage
Old 06/17/2012, 05:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlgame View Post
This forums about S4 Hacks don't have any hack testing/protection and ppl are liars, just sayin' the stole my account, with games that have cost 50€ each one, I think that if this happens to you, you too will be on rage
That's why I'm always cautious. It's on you if your account is stolen, you don't took care of it and not being carefull
Old 06/17/2012, 05:31   #5

Yeah, that was my fail, but I don't come here to download keyloggers or virus, you know? This page needs more protection/testers, or this hacks page will lose people, trust me, the people don't like to download a possible virus ^^
Old 06/17/2012, 06:34   #6

u lost ur id on whr?
Old 06/17/2012, 06:38   #7

lvlgame things like virustotal exist... also use it.
If you dont pay attention it is your own problem.
Old 06/17/2012, 06:41   #8

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Srsly, its not our fault that you download some ******* keylogger - get a vm and test every program yourself.

Its not our fault that you got "hacked".

#closed
Closed Thread