Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dll] For persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and others

Discussion on [Dll] For persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and others within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dll] For persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and others

Hi

I post for persons who have problem with mcvr100.dll, mscvrp100.dll and other dll.

-Go
-Download you(s) DLL(s)
-Put on C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Program Files\alaplaya\S4League

Bye ...

up

« Participe da Jogatina do GTA 4 | S4league Problem pls help >_> »

Similar Threads
Need 2 trusted persons to dupe.
02/20/2011 - Archlord Trading - 11 Replies
I'm looking for 2 people who can help me dupe Wp and stones. Only people who know the method. I also know the method. :handsdown: Edited: server Eu3.
csro server with many english persons
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
witch server have the most english speaking persons? please send div and server in eng and chinese thank u
Read Memory Surrounding Persons
01/09/2010 - Atlantica Online - 13 Replies
Ok ich hab mich mal hingesetzt und die Werte weiter analysiert von den monster namen. Man bekommt damit eine Liste von Namen, X, Y Koordinaten von allem was im Spiel im Sichtradius geladen wird. Soll heißen steht man mitten in Rom stehen alle Personen in der Liste mit Namen, X, Y Koordinate. Dazu zählen auch NPC, wandernde NPC's (z.b Goncourt wenn man den im Sicht Radius hat) und natürlich auch monster. Das ist besonderst intressant weil man diese Liste für einige intressante...
Question for SV for special persons
04/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi I have sv for special persons I set the picking item to default... but it doesn't pick up mets can you tell me maybe it's omething wrong w/ my CO files or what? or does it not work w/ SV for special persons? Thank you.
Lock a persons inventory
12/06/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
You use this exploit to prevent a red player from exchanging items with another player, which allows you to kill the red player and get his drops. 1) Get the person to go red... 2) Spam trade requests to the red player.