Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 07:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



After 7-8 months HWID ban removed on Old PC

Discussion on After 7-8 months HWID ban removed on Old PC within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
After 7-8 months HWID ban removed on Old PC

Hi,

Discovered something crazy today. My new PC is HWID banned and without any spoofers, it's hard to use.

My old PC which I was using until the start of this year for the last 4 years was 100% HWID banned, I had used Reported spoofer on it mostly for the much of the last 1.5+ years.

I decided to open it up give rust a go again without spoofer using cheats only because someguy called "Mirage Rust" said they get lifted after a good while. To my surprise, it was lifted! I'm currently going for 7+ days now, I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to be 100% sure. 7+ days with esp only on official server.

I also used my old monitor, not the new one with my new pc.

Been following e-pvpers for years now for research/infornation on cheats, made an account right now just to share this information to anyone looking to get back.
SteveRust is offline  
Old   #2


 
MIRAGE PRIVATE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 503
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRust View Post
Hi,

Discovered something crazy today. My new PC is HWID banned and without any spoofers, it's hard to use.

My old PC which I was using until the start of this year for the last 4 years was 100% HWID banned, I had used Reported spoofer on it mostly for the much of the last 1.5+ years.

I decided to open it up give rust a go again without spoofer using cheats only because someguy called "Mirage Rust" said they get lifted after a good while. To my surprise, it was lifted! I'm currently going for 7+ days now, I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to be 100% sure. 7+ days with esp only on official server.

I also used my old monitor, not the new one with my new pc.

Been following e-pvpers for years now for research/infornation on cheats, made an account right now just to share this information to anyone looking to get back.
Appreciate the feedback! Glad it worked out, but always smart to stay safe out there. Enjoy.
MIRAGE PRIVATE is offline  
Old   #3
 
Paul Miller's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 52
You got lucky there with your HWID ban being lifted. I figured they're always permanent. You should make it last Lol
Paul Miller is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.