Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 02:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Saturn Spoofer

Discussion on Saturn Spoofer within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Saturn Spoofer

Hello people,

This spoofer aka Saturn does actually work at the moment for Rust, I just gave it a try 24 hours back and so far no bans, I was getting 2 hour bans consistently prior to that and even with Reported max I used to go was 15 in-game played hours before a game-ban.

This isn't the case with this spoofer. I would like more reviews and experiences people have had with this spoofer before I finalize my monthly package on it. I am currently on the daily package (1 day key).

If anyone has been using this for a while on Rust kindly reach out and share your experience.

I don't really use Elitepvpers but given the current situation, I am trying to do research before I settle down with 1 good spoofer for the future which right now seems to be Saturn.

And no this not some advertising Bullshit, but or don't buy it I couldn't careless, I just want some honest feedback of those who have been using it for a while on Rust before I can finalize my monthly package.

Thank you.
Leroy23487234 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 22
reported.lol is a joke,
Severm is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
tried saturn free trial, it made my pc lag and bricked it completely. Lagged playing any game and constant bluescreens. After reinstalling windows it finally started working but I haven't heard about anyone with similar experiences.
attekoodaa22 is offline  
Old   #4
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severm View Post
reported.lol is a joke,
I'm sorry you think that
iSkill3d is offline  
Old   #5


 
Cheesy's Products's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 239/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4,074
Received Thanks: 277
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severm View Post
reported.lol is a joke,
finally someone says it
Cheesy's Products is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
finally someone says it
I mean I wouldn't be talking if I was you, you have been re-selling "Unknown Spoofer", for years now, it is likely the most sketchy looking spoofer that doesn't work and yes I have tried it, it will definitely mess up your serials on the smBIOS apart from the fact that it just doesn't work.

Reported as I said had worked flawlessly for me earlier for the last 1+ year and was perfect, but the truth is it's not working at the moment, but nothing will compel me to use a garbage trashcan pc bricking spoofer aka yours or all these other scammers advertising their low tier trash spoofers claiming to have a magic solution.
Leroy2348 is offline  
Old   #7


 
Cheesy's Products's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 239/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4,074
Received Thanks: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2348 View Post
I mean I wouldn't be talking if I was you, you have been re-selling "Unknown Spoofer", for years now, it is likely the most sketchy looking spoofer that doesn't work and yes I have tried it, it will definitely mess up your serials on the smBIOS apart from the fact that it just doesn't work.

Reported as I said had worked flawlessly for me earlier for the last 1+ year and was perfect, but the truth is it's not working at the moment, but nothing will compel me to use a garbage trashcan pc bricking spoofer aka yours or all these other scammers advertising their low tier trash spoofers claiming to have a magic solution.
yo bro lets go spend 300$ on a spoofer for only a year! great idea

edit: btw a post that was made 6 days ago
Cheesy's Products is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
yo bro lets go spend 300$ on a spoofer for only a year! great idea

edit: btw a post that was made 6 days ago

Cheating/Spoofing is not for the poor. That isn't new. If you're gonna spend less you're more likely gonna BE the product than buy the product. Buying from a reputed tried and tested provider for a premium price is almost never a bad idea.

Reported isn't working now, which Sauce Machine refuses to admit, he only replies regarding 24 hour bans but when confronted about normal spoofer usage doesnt claim it bans you within 15 in-game hours (delayed).

Also, once again your spoofer Unknown Spoofer is very very sketchy and will likely mess up smBIOS serials apart from the fact it doesn't work. You use alts to promote your product a guy called SA1NT, i have been following this for a quite a while a surprised no one called you out.

I think i'll make it a mission here to call out all the bullshit, to keep people safe.
Leroy2349 is offline  
Old   #9
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2349 View Post
Cheating/Spoofing is not for the poor. That isn't new. If you're gonna spend less you're more likely gonna BE the product than buy the product. Buying from a reputed tried and tested provider for a premium price is almost never a bad idea.

Reported isn't working now, which Sauce Machine refuses to admit, he only replies regarding 24 hour bans but when confronted about normal spoofer usage doesnt claim it bans you within 15 in-game hours (delayed).

Also, once again your spoofer Unknown Spoofer is very very sketchy and will likely mess up smBIOS serials apart from the fact it doesn't work. You use alts to promote your product a guy called SA1NT, i have been following this for a quite a while a surprised no one called you out.

I think i'll make it a mission here to call out all the bullshit, to keep people safe.
Holy **** how many account do you need? All made in the same month! Can’t remember your password
iSkill3d is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkill3d View Post
Holy **** how many account do you need? All made in the same month! Can’t remember your password
Buddy, I use disposable emails for this website since I dont like the concept of keeping a main accouny just for e-pvpers. I however have been cheating for 2.5 years using only Disconnect Rust products and Reported spoofer.I recently decided to do some research on the spoofer situation cause no matter what I use i get banned in 2 hours time.

If you require some proof add me on Discord, i'll send you the proof or purchases of all the spoofers and accounts, i'm honestly just frustrated that nothing works despite having good $ to spend on it.

And yes you're right I do forget the password it's some random sequence I copy paste and and the email is disposable. I hope this situation gets fixed so it's a win-win for everyone involved. If you require any proof i'll be happy to show you, private message me on here i'll send you my Discord. Good luck.
Leroy2347 is offline  
Old   #11



 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkill3d View Post
Holy **** how many account do you need? All made in the same month! Can’t remember your password
Glad someone else called it out lol
Krad3z3 is online now  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Glad someone else called it out lol
Already explained and clarified, not like i'd have anything to prove to you or anyone else in general, just trying to get the spoofer providers to fix their situation, I don't see the harm in that, It has been over 6 months after all. Once this situation is over and spoofers aka Reported or something else is working you can have my middle finger and a wave goodbye, till then i'll keep calling out all the Bullshit you and others speak.

No, i'm still not buying that aimmaster trash even if you pay me.
Leroy2347 is offline  
Old   #13

 
Noly_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 228
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 320
Received Thanks: 58
If it’s been working fine for you, I’d stick with it for now. Good spoofers are hard to find, though 24 hours is still too soon to know how reliable it is long term
Noly_ is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
If it’s been working fine for you, I’d stick with it for now. Good spoofers are hard to find, though 24 hours is still too soon to know how reliable it is long term
It's actually not, well atleast it wasn't this way in the past. Currently Saturn is working flawlessly for me, I had tried it 1 month back at which time it didn't work but now I am CURRENTLY IN-GAME TODAY, going for the last 4 days without ANY game-bans.

I'm using Temporary Spoofer: Saturn Spoofer
Cheat: Disconnect Internal.

Going 4 +days now without game-bans where's previously lasted 2 hours only max.

This is ofcourse until Reported is back up, it's way superior. But let's be honest and give credit where it's due.

Leroy2342 is offline  
Old   #15
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2342 View Post
It's actually not, well atleast it wasn't this way in the past. Currently Saturn is working flawlessly for me, I had tried it 1 month back at which time it didn't work but now I am CURRENTLY IN-GAME TODAY, going for the last 4 days without ANY game-bans.

I'm using Temporary Spoofer: Saturn Spoofer
Cheat: Disconnect Internal.

Going 4 +days now without game-bans where's previously lasted 2 hours only max.

This is ofcourse until Reported is back up, it's way superior. But let's be honest and give credit where it's due.

No wonder your game banned 😭
iSkill3d is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
99Bowman Saturn Search Saturn
01/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys. I Wanna Trade my Lvl 99 Bower on Saturn for some other Eurochar on the Server Saturn only. http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/i80sml6c/Unbenann t1.jpg Rev6:Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
WTT/WTS Blader LVL56 [Saturn] Bower LVL28 38k SP [Saturn] and more..
07/13/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to trade / sell these char's. :) 1: Blader LVL56, naked (no gold), pretty good farmed at Bicheon (lvl56) 2: Spear Nuker LVL56 with pretty good gear, got some gold + Glavie LVL50 with nice SOS Glavie LVL42 +5 and some gold. Also good gear. 3: Bower LVL28 with 38k SP on it, got some gold also got gear. Just start grinding it. :) The blader and the bower are at Saturn server, the spear nuker and glavie char are at ECSRO. I want to trade / sell these char's. Just lay an...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.