Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 09:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Leroy2348 Leroy2348 is offline

Banned

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/27/2026 13:11
  • Join Date: 09/27/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

09/28/2026
14:17 -
11:28 - SauceMachine quoted Leroy2348 in post for anyone trying to bypass 24 hr wait on rust
because Sauce Machine won't accept it himself. You keep repeating this, yet our #status has been yellow for quite some time. If you want to play it safe, wait until it’s green.
09:00 - getdownonit quoted Leroy2348 in post Are there any active, reliable, and exclusive cheats available? Do you have any recom
I have been cheating on Rust for the last 2.5 years now, Disconnect products only. Have used the External last 2 years and recently shifted to internal. I don't use e-pvpers in general ...
09/27/2026
19:11 - Krad3z3 quoted Leroy2348 in post Are there any active, reliable, and exclusive cheats available? Do you have any recom
triggered You have some issues that you need to work on. :feelsbadman: You created account what, today? Most your posts are replying to me and talking shit? Take a day off, its be...
13:58 - Cheesy's Products quoted Leroy2348 in post Rust Spoofers (HOW LONG MORE) ???
Another trashbag ad from this non-working spoofer. you tried their spoofer?
13:51 - Cheesy's Products quoted Leroy2348 in post Saturn Spoofer
I mean I wouldn't be talking if I was you, you have been re-selling "Unknown Spoofer", for years now, it is likely the most sketchy looking spoofer that doesn't work and yes I have trie...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.