Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



for anyone trying to bypass 24 hr wait on rust

Discussion on for anyone trying to bypass 24 hr wait on rust within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Are you ready for 5 alt accounts to attack you?
Nobody is buying that trash cheat with the ugly looking esp, I wouldn't use it even if you paid me. Undetected or not, no proof of your claims, even if it is undetected still not using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Are you ready for 5 alt accounts to attack you?
Yes "alt" that has used Reported for the last 2 years now and stating facts because Sauce Machine won't accept it himself.
Leroy2348 is offline  
Old   #17

 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,768
Received Thanks: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy2348 View Post
because Sauce Machine won't accept it himself.
You keep repeating this, yet our #status has been yellow for quite some time. If you want to play it safe, wait until it’s green.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
You keep repeating this, yet our #status has been yellow for quite some time. If you want to play it safe, wait until it’s green.
It simply doesn't work buddy. I'm a long term user 2+ years now of Reported. Saturn indeed does the job, i'm not talking about the 24 hour issue, i'm speaking normal spoofer usage, which doesn't lead to 2 hour hwid bans.
I'm going 4 days now no game-bans where's earlier it was a 2 hour hwid ban.

I can post whatever evidence isn't needed, this isn't some advertising bull either. I am currently in-game going 4+days and it works, my main challenge is people here are ignorant and haven't tried it/tested it and come up with an opinion, I think that's a load of ****.

I've been playing 2 servers: Rustafied AU Monday
Reddit Play rust EU Monday

I don't do modded ****, only Official servers, currently in-game going 4+days where's earlier it was 2 hour hwid ban.

I can provide much more proof, for now these 2 screenshots:



Leroy2342 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
All Hack don't work. We must wait, Just wait
04/16/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
All Hack don't work. We must wait, Just wait but its nothing xD Big FAKE !!!!!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.