Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 07:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



How to play legit again.

Discussion on How to play legit again. within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Question How to play legit again.

So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
assdaasd78 is offline  
Old   #2



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 14
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
Hey, since you have been game banned once already (even if you think you are not HWID banned) your HWID is now flagged. I would advise going through the full process of evading.

A complete guide can be found here - HOW TO EVADE RUST HWID BANS
ronnliam is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
Hey, since you have been game banned once already (even if you think you are not HWID banned) your HWID is now flagged. I would advise going through the full process of evading.

A complete guide can be found here -
are you sure this will work as in that i wont get banned again if i follow the steps correctly
assdaasd78 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 14
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
are you sure this will work as in that i wont get banned again if i follow the steps correctly
Yes, granted you use a spoofer that is Undetected.
ronnliam is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
Yes, granted you use a spoofer that is Undetected.
Thank you a lot for this help, just one more question lol. do you have any recommendations on a undetectable spoofer that I can use, sorry for taking so much of your time, hope im no inconvenience.
assdaasd78 is offline  
Old   #6



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 14
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
Thank you a lot for this help, just one more question lol. do you have any recommendations on a undetectable spoofer that I can use, sorry for taking so much of your time, hope im no inconvenience.
No worries! Well there aren't many options on the list. If you want my true advice go with the AP's Market Perm. That's worked for me well. This is just a recommendation, I'm not associated with any of the listed spoofers.
ronnliam is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnliam View Post
No worries! Well there aren't many options on the list. If you want my true advice go with the AP's Market Perm. That's worked for me well. This is just a recommendation, I'm not associated with any of the listed spoofers.

Okay thank you so much.
assdaasd78 is offline  
Old   #8



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 14
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
Okay thank you so much.
My pleasure.
ronnliam is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
DO a fresh windows reinstall (clean all disk) -> Get a good spoofer (follow instructions) -> get a good VPN with residential IP (Star VPN) -> Play Only on Official servers for 7 days.
Xsymos is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsymos View Post
DO a fresh windows reinstall (clean all disk) -> Get a good spoofer (follow instructions) -> get a good VPN with residential IP (Star VPN) -> Play Only on Official servers for 7 days.
getting a friend to f7 report you and make a report ticket on the rust discord server is a good way to test your spoof
smileysz is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by assdaasd78 View Post
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give recommendations or advice for how I can play completely legit again (without cheats) on a new account without being banned and having to change account every 3 days. Just like a completely fresh new account which I will play on until I quit.
all bans in rust are hwid bans
eac machine can easelly ban you, even without cheats
TheChosenOne1337 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to play legit again after a ban?
05/11/2022 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I need your precious help. I've been permanently banned 3 days ago for using overwolf app. I tried to appeal on the activision support website, but they closed my case telling me I was using unauthorized softare. I've never cheated, and I don't want to. I just want to play legit again with a new account. I made a new one, and after two games I realized I couldn't find lobbies anymore (matchmaking goes up to 300ms ping forever). I opened a ticket support and they told me...
How to play again legit
12/10/2021 - Battlefield - 3 Replies
As the title says how can I play battlefield 2042 again since I got ban for cheating? I have searched around the internet but haven't found clear answer. I just want to play legit no spoofer or something. Do I just make a new EA acc and buy again the game? Or I am gonna get ban again and waste my money?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.