Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 18:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



assdaasd78 assdaasd78 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08/11/2026 19:36
  • Join Date: 11/11/2025

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/31/2026
17:16 - TheChosenOne1337 quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give...
08/13/2026
02:04 - Xsymos quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give...
08/11/2026
20:27 - ronnliam quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
Okay thank you so much. My pleasure.
19:22 - ronnliam quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
Thank you a lot for this help, just one more question lol. do you have any recommendations on a undetectable spoofer that I can use, sorry for taking so much of your time, hope im no inc...
15:09 - ronnliam quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
are you sure this will work as in that i wont get banned again if i follow the steps correctly Yes, granted you use a spoofer that is Undetected.
14:50 - ronnliam quoted assdaasd78 in post How to play legit again.
So I got banned not to long ago (around 130 days ago), Im not hwid banned since I only got banned on one account but I guess my hwid is flagged or smth. Im wondering if anyone could give...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.