Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experienced cheaters, tell us about your experience?

Discussion on Experienced cheaters, tell us about your experience? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experienced cheaters, tell us about your experience?

I've wanted to NORMALLY start playing Rust with cheats for a long time, but I kept bumping into spotted cheats. All of the cheats I used were constantly detected.
I played for no more than two hours and then it would lock me out. No, at the time of the game with the cheats I had no HWID ban. Now I bought a cheat with a built-in spofer, but I was so lucky that the cheat was detected the same day. So I ask you experienced cheaters. Tell me please, what cheats do you use? What kind of spofer? What do you do after your account is banned? What are the nuances of playing with cheats?

P.S. sorry for the poor English, I use a translator

I hope for good feedback
Old 10/30/2022, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 46
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Well, sadly if it comes to Rust, there's few things that can get you banned.

First of all, most popular, cheat gets detected.
Second of all is that on servers are admins, which can get you banned from the server, not sure if it can get you also banned from the game.

For Rust you need to spend more money, this game has the most aggressive Anti-cheat than any other games that have the same Anti-cheat.

WR-C which is invite only has good cheat and actually UD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2022, 12:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
Well, sadly if it comes to Rust, there's few things that can get you banned.

First of all, most popular, cheat gets detected.
Second of all is that on servers are admins, which can get you banned from the server, not sure if it can get you also banned from the game.

For Rust you need to spend more money, this game has the most aggressive Anti-cheat than any other games that have the same Anti-cheat.

WR-C which is invite only has good cheat and actually UD.
Thank you for your reply. Can you please provide a link to WR-C?
Old 10/30/2022, 15:14   #4

elite*gold: 46
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXZA View Post
Thank you for your reply. Can you please provide a link to WR-C?
Old 10/31/2022, 04:09   #5

Up
Old 11/02/2022, 06:40   #6

2k hours cheating

make ur own cheats, research eac and block all of its detection vectors relevant to your cheat, keep your cheat private and stay low profile, do not use aimbot - just use bullet thickness and a bit of recoil and never kill anyone that you wouldn't "naturally" see
Old 11/03/2022, 06:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelltanEnjoyer View Post
2k hours cheating

make ur own cheats, research eac and block all of its detection vectors relevant to your cheat, keep your cheat private and stay low profile, do not use aimbot - just use bullet thickness and a bit of recoil and never kill anyone that you wouldn't "naturally" see
Got it, thanks for your answer! Can you please send me information on how to create your own cheats?
Old 11/03/2022, 06:18   #8

elite*gold: 16
whats a cheat XD jk ive been cheating forever used to make cheats but its easier to just sell them lol
Old 11/10/2022, 00:18   #9

elite*gold: 2
Hmm u trtied exspira ? Im in same seat i tried all rust cheats before and only one i would recomend is wrc
Old 01/10/2023, 07:53   #10

well sadly i have around 19,000 hours in rust alone i have been playing the game since 2016 and i have been cheating since late 2017 early 2018 roughly and i have used a majority of the private and public and exit scam cheats i have been apart of (RustGlory,Komodo,Skript.gg,evictus/EvilCheats/EC,disiarray,BlackSectorSolutions,aimjunkies,OG Hyper Cheats, Neverlose,Getrekt,CTHook/catjpegcheat, aimkit,ETC the list goes on but to properly cheat in rust and not get caught it took me alot of trial and error my way of cheating (LEGITLY) in rust is buying a older un-used steam account with steam lvl and hours genuinely played in game not botted hours and a good amount of friends and steam groups inventory doesnt matter u can buy inventory plus it doesnt matter too much... But you need steam lvl hours friends and steam groups well it helps as well as dont go around looking through walls at players as well as dont alt look through walls (admins can see your screen as if you were streaming) and do not v-line (run directly at) a guy with lets say full metal ak AFK and or a guy with a jackhammer farming// only go for them if you actually could have seen them without the cheats and DO NOT EVER PICK UP LOOT (GUNS/ORES/MEDS/TOOLS/ANYTHING) that is lets say in a bush/rock basically anywhere you would not be able to find it without cheats this is most likely bait as well as dont open stashes #1 way to get banned from servers use a residential vpn a good one is (mysterium) as well as Ring-1 just announced their FREE spoofer now which will help out alot shout out to RING-1 for helping the community much love!!! as well as i can vouch for ring-1 great cheat for rust very UD (IF USED CORRECTLY!!!!) CHEATS I VOUCH FOR-> (RING-1,HEXRAZE,WR-C(WR-C IS CURRENTLY DOWN),CLUTCH SOLUTIONS) THOSE I TRUST FULLY TO NOT GET ME BANNED BUT I HAVE 8K HOURS PLAYING LEGITLY IN RUST AND AROUND 11K CHEATING. here are a few tips for cleaning.
HowTo Prevent Ban Evasion on offcial servers when using new account after being banned.
delete the following registry keys/folders (open regedit to access those)
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Valve
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Facepunch
and delete userdata folder which is inside Steam folder and change your IP
don't use anything that messes with you player models movements and or height or etc.

Any questions or support needed for any reason you can find me on my
Discord- StaticVortex#0621