Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Hack Recommendation

Discussion on Rust Hack Recommendation within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rust Hack Recommendation

Hey fellas, Wanting to get back in hacking on Rust but a little cluesless now after not cheating for a few years. I used to be in EvilCheats private cheat in 2019ish or when you had to get selected by being active in the forums. I was just planning to go back but from the little ive looked into it the detection rate seems to be kinda nuts. I'm aware of the private one that seems to be unavailable now as they are rebranding it or something. Now I have no real idea what to go with in the mean time or if theres something better out there? I dont really mind the cost and happy to pay for the best. I just want to play legitish and be undected to be able to play for longer periods of time. I also have little to no knowledge in a good spoofer or what is required completely to stay undected as EC has a spoofer inbuilt so I could just switch brain off and not try to find something better back in those days. Would appreciate all help and potentially pay someone if they can help me get back on my feet on those FP servers )
Old 10/15/2022, 20:42   #2

Man i got the same questions
Old 10/15/2022, 21:39   #3

elite*gold: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslarust View Post
Hey fellas, Wanting to get back in hacking on Rust but a little cluesless now after not cheating for a few years. I used to be in EvilCheats private cheat in 2019ish or when you had to get selected by being active in the forums. I was just planning to go back but from the little ive looked into it the detection rate seems to be kinda nuts. I'm aware of the private one that seems to be unavailable now as they are rebranding it or something. Now I have no real idea what to go with in the mean time or if theres something better out there? I dont really mind the cost and happy to pay for the best. I just want to play legitish and be undected to be able to play for longer periods of time. I also have little to no knowledge in a good spoofer or what is required completely to stay undected as EC has a spoofer inbuilt so I could just switch brain off and not try to find something better back in those days. Would appreciate all help and potentially pay someone if they can help me get back on my feet on those FP servers )
Hey, I beleive i can help with your legit cheating issue. I have a rust esp only with a few misc features like recoil modification and admin flags for sale and recently released. I also have a rust web radar that has been UD since release (about 4 months) and wer have received 0 bans. Our main focus is selling legit software that will be undetected for a long time. Check out my website for more info regarding the esp or radar. (vouches in my discord server). Hope to see you there
Old 10/15/2022, 21:44   #4

elite*gold: 117
for 100% safe use stern. Only visual and misc functions.
Undetected since release.
Support windows 10/11.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ru...low-price.html
Old 10/15/2022, 21:54   #5

Quote:
You could try helite rust. It has a built in spoofer which hasn't been undetected for 3 years by eac or BE.

I don't think the cheat has been hit with a detection since 3 years ago

Heres the thread link.

Old 10/15/2022, 21:59   #6

elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 395/0/0
Quote:

feel free to checkout carbon on my site
we are an official EC seller, but carbon has been popular due to it having low bans
Old 10/16/2022, 08:10   #7

Had a look through the forums and a couple other sites, I've seen alot of praises for a WR-C? Is this private and do any of you fellas have opinions on them. Would that option be better than say Carbon?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2022, 08:30   #8

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
if ur in need of a good rust cheat pls add me on discord

Cheesy#2241
Old 10/24/2022, 19:59   #9

wr-c
Old 10/24/2022, 21:01   #10

Quote:
Had a look through the forums and a couple other sites, I've seen alot of praises for a WR-C? Is this private and do any of you fellas have opinions on them. Would that option be better than say Carbon?
WR-C is the way, UD since 2019, dont listen to all these people advertising here. If they are desperate they dont have a good product. Spoofer I can recommend Reported.lol. The dev is leagues above others in knowledge. But if you arent HWID banned I recommend avoiding a spoofer. That is if you are legit cheating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 22:38   #11

dm please bro fast pls
Old 10/31/2022, 11:28   #12

yo, most ud cheat is wr-c.
Old 10/31/2022, 20:16   #13

Hello my friend,
same for you
I would recommend Wr-cheats,dont buy cheap Public cheats if you dont want get fast banned and want play fully legit.I paid a lot Money for Rust cheats and everytime i getting fast banned after 1-3 days with fully legit playing and with only wallhack.I had 10 different public cheats and everytime the same fast banned.Don't make the same mistake that I made and buy a good cheat. Public cheap cheats only Money waste 1. every 1-3 days banned 2. everytime new acc 3. you need everytime spoof.

Cheating isnt cheap but i hope you dont make the same mistakes that i made and buy a good cheat
Old 11/06/2022, 20:01   #14

I would go with 1 PC Rust. Their stuff is top notch and I haven't gotten caught yet. The features help me get ahead and my teammates are always happy when we get lots of loot. Enjoy winning on rust my friend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2022, 20:03   #15

I'm selling a rust lifetime cheat, it contains:

PRICE: $100 USD
Discord:ManuuuDP#1893

RUST LEGIT:
Supported game version : Steam
Supported anti-cheats : EAC
Supported processors: intel & amd
Supported OS : Windows 10, 11 MB not work on HOME and ENTERPRISE version ) better reinstall on PRO version
Support full-screen game mode : No [Window / window without frame]

A.I.M.:

-No Recoil
-No Spread
- Automatic
-No Sway
-Super Eoka
-Super Meele
-Shotgun No Spread
- Super Compound Bow
-Crosshair
-InstaBow