Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR UD RUST HACKS | $ NO ISSUE!!

Discussion on LOOKING FOR UD RUST HACKS | $ NO ISSUE!! within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOKING FOR UD RUST HACKS | $ NO ISSUE!!

I have been using GC and Skript.GG

Both are very good, and raging only caused Cerb bans.

GC has no custom aim key and snaps on aim and esp is VERY messy but since its never gotten me banned its manageable

Skript is VERY clean and works AMAZING......BUT no CAR esp. yeah, thats important

I LOVED... LOVED! Neko cheats.... but the dev @ said that its not worth it for him to work on it anymore. It was one of the best i ever used but garbage for detection. How do you dev such a clean and intuitive cheat then lose interest? Further more when you have the idea for signed drivers to bypass detection but ask for too much to go private then give up after 1 day.... sad.

It had radar, it had lines to lead you to the next node, hidden stash esp. EVERYTHING.

Anyway, i am at desih4ck#4900

Money is no issue, im looking for something that i can pay for a week and see if i get banned (i play legit settings) and if im good, my whole squad (10 in NA and 15 in EUR) will be purcashing.
Old 07/09/2021, 04:17   #2

elite*gold: 3839
I would suggest checking me out add me on discord and i can give u the details

Zoink#3853
Old 07/09/2021, 09:28   #3

We have several cheat types here, take a look, you might like one of them and yea we have car esp and custom aim key .
Old 07/09/2021, 20:26   #4

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by desihack View Post
I have been using GC and Skript.GG

Both are very good, and raging only caused Cerb bans.

GC has no custom aim key and snaps on aim and esp is VERY messy but since its never gotten me banned its manageable

Skript is VERY clean and works AMAZING......BUT no CAR esp. yeah, thats important

I LOVED... LOVED! Neko cheats.... but the dev @Enz said that its not worth it for him to work on it anymore. It was one of the best i ever used but garbage for detection. How do you dev such a clean and intuitive cheat then lose interest? Further more when you have the idea for signed drivers to bypass detection but ask for too much to go private then give up after 1 day.... sad.

It had radar, it had lines to lead you to the next node, hidden stash esp. EVERYTHING.

Anyway, i am at desih4ck#4900

Money is no issue, im looking for something that i can pay for a week and see if i get banned (i play legit settings) and if im good, my whole squad (10 in NA and 15 in EUR) will be purcashing.
Neko is internal and getting a signed driver is far from enough. Going internal on EAC is difficult, VERY difficult and requires you to spend some serious time reverse engineering the anticheat. It is also the very reason why you see so few internal cheats in the marketplace.

Reversing Rust is like a walk in the park compared to dealing with the virtualization and mutated code that exists in EACs driver and modules. This is not common knowledge and requires serious skill.
Old 07/10/2021, 10:38   #5

elite*gold: 26
Dm me ! realquick#1433
Old 07/10/2021, 13:06   #6

Antirecoil is good if you're just wanting that. However if you're wanting esp/aimbot etc, clutchcheats.com is good. Honestly their ESP is overpriced as hell though $90/mo, when getting the aimbot as well is only a little more. Also don't waste money on getting their spoofer, it works but there's cracked spoofers out there.
Old 07/11/2021, 00:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Neko is internal and getting a signed driver is far from enough. Going internal on EAC is difficult, VERY difficult and requires you to spend some serious time reverse engineering the anticheat. It is also the very reason why you see so few internal cheats in the marketplace.

Reversing Rust is like a walk in the park compared to dealing with the virtualization and mutated code that exists in EACs driver and modules. This is not common knowledge and requires serious skill.
i see you sell reported. am i able to try yours?

and your spoofer, is it also a cleaner?
Old 07/11/2021, 03:23   #8

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
i see you sell reported. am i able to try yours?
Yes but its down right now. No ETA currently.

Quote:
and your spoofer, is it also a cleaner?
Yes of course :-)
Old 07/12/2021, 02:27   #9
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 35
Aimgood.xyz
Or join our discord
Old 07/12/2021, 20:26   #10

Hey, add me on discord: pupkin#0519
I can help you out
Old 07/12/2021, 22:14   #11

im the only seller left for Avenge.gg's cheats so technically its private, hmu on discord for vouches/info/proof: RiZe13X#3165
Old 08/22/2021, 07:56   #12

elite*gold: 155
Talking Selling Undetected Rust cheat.

I am selling a Affordable Rust cheat that is external and currently UD. For legit and rage use.

{Prices}

1 Day = $10 Zelle, $6 if BTC

1 Week = $30 Zelle, $25 if BTC

1 Month = $50 Zelle, $45 if BTC

--------------------------
[Discounts]
Discounts are applied if you purchase 3+ keys of weekly or monthly. It is a 15% cut.

--------------------------

[Features]

Aimbot

Aim Key
Memory Aimbot
Aimbot Smoothing
Silent Aim
Aimbot Prediction
Visibility Check
Ignore Scientist
Ignore Sleepers
Aim Position {Head, Neck, Pelvis, *****}
Visuals

Corner ESP
Box ESP
Filled ESP
Distance ESP
Player Weapon ESP
Health ESP
Snap Lines
Skeleton ESP
Weapon ESP
Nodes ESP
Hemps ESP
Collectables ESP
Stash ESP
Bag ESP
Corpse ESP
Player Range Modification
Item ESP Range Modification
Color Modification for {Items ESP, Player ESP}
Misc

No Recoil
Recoil Control
Fast Bullet No Spread
Fake Admin
Gravity {Modifiable}
Spider Man
Walk On Water
Force Automatic
Instant Bow

For contact info, add me on discord at wadu#0001. Further material will be provided there.
Old 08/23/2021, 05:41   #13

check here
Old 09/06/2021, 02:51   #14

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
Duck's Services

Check us out!
Old 09/13/2021, 18:40   #15

If u want the best cheat and the best support! Go check out PerfectAim! Best cheat so far for many games! Also the best cheat for rust