Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any advice? Newer Rust cheater.

Discussion on Any advice? Newer Rust cheater. within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Any advice? Newer Rust cheater.

I absolutely LOVE Rust cheating, yet I find myself being unable to afford it, due to how expensive each account is, I usually spend $7/8+ on every profile, just to get banned the same exact day.

At this point, I think I've spend more on accounts then the cheat itself.

My question is; where can I find a service/individual, that'll sell for a cheaper price? Is there a known go-to marketplace?

I usually use; G2G, IGVAULT, G2A, and similar.
Old 04/12/2020, 01:31   #2

The problem doesnt seem to be the account, it might be a HWID Ban.
So instead of wasting money in new accounts every day, maybe check out for a HWID-spoofer.
Old 04/12/2020, 05:19   #3

I use lolzteam.online its a russian site that sell cracked accounts for pretty cheap

but keep it mind that theses accounts wont last forever since they are cracked and the owner of the account can recover it at anytime (waranty is for 12 hours).

if you cant get btc to buy on their site add me on discord, i can help you Doty#3397
Old 04/12/2020, 13:14   #4

^ he is correct some accounts do get taken back after 12 hours but look at the take back rate on the accounts and last activity
Old 04/12/2020, 14:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Salamander View Post
So instead of wasting money in new accounts every day, maybe check out for a HWID-spoofer.
I understand.

I do, have a HWID-spoofer, that's UD and working. And that isn't the issue. It's just that I'm trying to either seim-legit/full-rage yet I find it very expensive, I'm not looking for any og-mail accounts, just ones that are cheap that I can afford multiples of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Salamander View Post
I do have a separate functions UD HWID-spoofer, but it's that i'm not looking for long-term og-mail access accounts, i just need something that'll be cheap with semi-access, like a cracked profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotylake351 View Post
I use lolzteam.online its a russian site that sell cracked accounts for pretty cheap

but keep it mind that theses accounts wont last forever since they are cracked and the owner of the account can recover it at anytime (waranty is for 12 hours).

if you cant get btc to buy on their site add me on discord, i can help you Doty#3397
I'm interested, i sent you a msg.
Old 04/13/2020, 06:45   #6

add me on discord ducky#5807 I sell cheap rust scripts, HWID Spoofers, and Rust Force
Old 04/15/2020, 18:03   #7

On knight Table you could download a launcher to play rust for free