Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is CryptoCheats legit?

Discussion on Is CryptoCheats legit? within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is CryptoCheats legit?

I have just come across their site and they claim to have all these undetected cheats for one price. But I cannot seem to find any reviews anywhere even though they claim to have 5 stars... I was about to purchase a month, but I don't know if it is a scam or not. I haven't found any testimonials or reviews about them anywhere, so are they legit or not?

Old 11/04/2019, 05:02   #2

I have an aimbot / esp hack from which still has 1 month subscription left on it. If you are interested to purchase it let me know I will give at discount.

Old 11/06/2019, 21:36   #3

dont get scammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibikoko View Post
I have an aimbot / esp hack from which still has 1 month subscription left on it. If you are interested to purchase it let me know I will give at discount.
this is not real btw^^
Old 11/16/2019, 02:37   #4

It says they use battleye bypass for rust cheat so ill let you decide if its real or not

Old 12/03/2019, 07:16   #5

I'm also interested in Cryptocheats did you sign up for it? If so how are you liking it??

« Rust hacker team-up? | Private rust HACKS »