Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2018, 05:51   #181

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitUser View Post
Why don’t you admit bofa?
It's ok you lil ****, enjoy your ban. Told you i'd catch you, now go join RG, they welcome your kind.

Anyway now that i've got the leakers banned, gonna bow out this cesspool of a thread. Just remember, you and milli are the same, your parents don't love you.

Cya.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2018, 06:15   #182

I went from being sTunna, to AlexZ, Goat, snn and jure. Also, nice IP’s you posted mr. I’m banana girls wifu. Not only does memekit devs go against tos to steal discord api’s, they get their “loyal” users to post IPs publicly so GT doesn’t look like more of a spic. Who will I be next? On the next episode of memekit downfall season 3.0.

(If you couldn’t tell, 3.0 isn’t a thing lmao)

Ghoste if you care to leak more IP’s I have your pictures (face) and your address (home) from memekit. I see you hit desperate ligma like GT.
Old 12/16/2018, 06:18   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Anyway now that i've got the leakers banned, gonna bow out this cesspool of a thread.

i wonder if there is a single particle of your being that isn't scummy or full of shit. it is my solemn hope that you never have children and your gene pool ends with you. you are a reprehensible creature. and you have ligma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
now go join RG, they welcome your kind.
no i think ill stay in memekit until 2037 when 3.0 finally drops so i can leak it
Old 12/16/2018, 06:34   #184

gl banning us all
must be though for you, having to choose whether to scam more people or to take more leakers in...
love how you never notice when we apply with fake ids printed on print paper cut with scissors
Old 12/16/2018, 08:29   #185

Can some one send me an invite? Because of how the developer articulated his responses I'd really like to give this a try.
I'm genuinely curious and I don't mind if it's not working right now, I'm patient enough to wait.
Old 12/16/2018, 10:27   #186
I'M A WHAT?!

The Black Market: 430/2/0
Received Thanks: 5,696
Alright guys, i will close the thread at this point. Since its more spam than a proper discussion.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread