Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheating in China, $1 per 24 hours, not banned for 2 months, seeking cooperation with

Discussion on Cheating in China, $1 per 24 hours, not banned for 2 months, seeking cooperation with within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 300
Cheating in China, $1 per 24 hours, not banned for 2 months, seeking cooperation with

Chinese cheaters, not banned for 2 months, seeking cooperation with distributors

SHOW:

discord: a1325600#1114

24 hours for only $1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DMA cheating development cooperation, I am a DMA hardware manufacturer from China
04/16/2023 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
From a DMA hardware manufacturer in China, I need developers to provide APEX ETF PUBG CSGO cheating. I have over 2000 customers and can only provide sales dividends! Discord xiaoye#5204
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)
07/30/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 2 Replies
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.) 1.What can I bring to you? I can bring you more money. This is just one of the most important. If you are just pure for money, I will not cooperate with you. I don't like greedy people to cooperate. You need to follow our sales plan. 2.How do we guarantee that the cooperative developers will get more profits? We have worked with many cheating developers and have more customer sources and distributors....