Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SKRIPT - BEST RUST CHEAT [UD]

Discussion on SKRIPT - BEST RUST CHEAT [UD] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 374
Arrow SKRIPT - BEST RUST CHEAT [UD]

Discord:
Cain#2222

Discord Server:
https://discord.cain.pro

Purchase Here:
cain.pro/purchase

[Payment Options:]

Stripe | Bitcoin | Cashapp | Zelle

[Month - 85 EURO]
[Week - 45 EURO]

Requirements:

- USB Flashdrive
- Windows 10 (1903-20H2)

Feature List:

AIMBOT:
Enable
Prediction
Silent Aim
Target Team
Target Scientists
Target Patrol Helicopter
Smoothing
Field Of View
Max Distance
Aim Key

VISUALS:
Box (dynamic/static)
Skeleton
Distance
Name
Weapon
Health
Entity ESP (Items, plants, etc...)
Extensive ESP Styling
Raid ESP and notifications

MISC:
Freecam & other commands
Spiderman
Infinite Jump
Time Changer
Instant CompoundBow Charge
Instant Eoka
Speedhack
Menu Accent Color
Dark Mode
Crosshair
Menu key
No Spread
No Recoil
Recoil Type (Controlled/Rage)
No Recoil Scale (X/Y axis)
No Sway
All Weapons Automatic

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2021, 20:15   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
thanks for this nice chair + fast deliver and really kind guy
Old 09/21/2021, 04:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am astounded by this cheat ive yet to hear of one ban from it even using all feature it just doesn't get you banned, this cheat is TRUELY UD
Old 09/21/2021, 18:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep121 View Post
i am astounded by this cheat ive yet to hear of one ban from it even using all feature it just doesn't get you banned, this cheat is TRUELY UD
yep it's definitely best cheat to last long on an acct, everything else rn is banned within a day pretty much, also depends what spoofer u use.
Old 09/22/2021, 03:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CainSolutions View Post
yep it's definitely best cheat to last long on an acct, everything else rn is banned within a day pretty much, also depends what spoofer u use.
Now that is just a blatant lie because I personally use over 4 different menus from 4 different devs and all are undetected currently. There was a brief widespread EAC detection a few days ago but all of the devs have pushed out updates already.
Old 09/23/2021, 03:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 304
I've been using Skript since late 2019 when it was private, best cheat. Only ever had 1 account banned when I was blatant hacking on UKN for a meme, Also right-click taskbar > taskbar settings > automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode so you can play without the taskbar.
Old 10/01/2021, 03:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Talking BEST RUST CHEAT ON THE MARKET BABY

This is the best cheat I have ever used for rust PERIOD.

Aimbot 9.5/10: Bow aimbot is iffy but I think that's true for most cheats anyway, everything else, compound bow, crossbow, even nailgun (and guns obviously) is perfect!

ESP 10/10: good, not **** made, and completely customizable, everything to the pixel is customizable with this menu

MISC features 11/10: You literally do not get banned, and that's a fact. I have been using skript for 2.5 ish MONTHS now and I have yet to get banned. I have raged, I have legitted, I have done everything in my power to get this **** banned and I just can't. I use spiderman, insta eoka, infinite jump, insta compound bow, admin mode, silent aim, no spread, no sway, the rage version of no recoil, and speedhack, and I just. Do. Not. Get. Banned. I have been using head aim even for the past couple days and still no ban. Skript doesn't cause any violations so you can last ageeeeesss

Menu Style 10/10: Perfect, customizable (I like red ) and clean asf.

Downsides:
Unless you are on windows 1909 you have to run the game in windowed mode :/ this is due to the kernel based overlay, but well worth it for any cheat as long as you don't catch a ban

highly recommend the reseller, Cains community is great and I've known him for about a year and a half now! any questions about skript and u can hit me up 8Baker2#2488

2.5 months strong with 281 hours and many more to go!
Old 10/02/2021, 04:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by clxcr View Post
This is the best cheat I have ever used for rust PERIOD.

Aimbot 9.5/10: Bow aimbot is iffy but I think that's true for most cheats anyway, everything else, compound bow, crossbow, even nailgun (and guns obviously) is perfect!

ESP 10/10: good, not **** made, and completely customizable, everything to the pixel is customizable with this menu

MISC features 11/10: You literally do not get banned, and that's a fact. I have been using skript for 2.5 ish MONTHS now and I have yet to get banned. I have raged, I have legitted, I have done everything in my power to get this **** banned and I just can't. I use spiderman, insta eoka, infinite jump, insta compound bow, admin mode, silent aim, no spread, no sway, the rage version of no recoil, and speedhack, and I just. Do. Not. Get. Banned. I have been using head aim even for the past couple days and still no ban. Skript doesn't cause any violations so you can last ageeeeesss

Menu Style 10/10: Perfect, customizable (I like red ) and clean asf.

Downsides:
Unless you are on windows 1909 you have to run the game in windowed mode :/ this is due to the kernel based overlay, but well worth it for any cheat as long as you don't catch a ban

highly recommend the reseller, Cains community is great and I've known him for about a year and a half now! any questions about skript and u can hit me up 8Baker2#2488

2.5 months strong with 281 hours and many more to go!
yea windowed mode is the only con, but if you hide taskbar it's practically full screen
Old Yesterday, 21:22   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This **** loader have a false positive to crackers, they ban u for nothing and admins dont care

Tags
rust aimbot, rust esp undetected, skript rust cheat, skript rust hack