Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎ClubHouse💎|✅ Rust Ebook ✅ | 🔥 Brand New 🔥|#️⃣ Not Reseller #️⃣ | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ |

Discussion on 💎ClubHouse💎|✅ Rust Ebook ✅ | 🔥 Brand New 🔥|#️⃣ Not Reseller #️⃣ | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ | within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/02/2020, 04:32   #16

elite*gold: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by CainSolutions View Post
was clearly stating the developer is unable to fix, as all games provided by clubhouse are detected. which you have admitted to yourself.
See there you go again lying, i really hope your users see how trust worthy you are. Clearly our EAC bypass is detected. R6 is fine, just updating to the newest patch, should be done soon enough.

Have a nice day
Old 12/02/2020, 04:34   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Club View Post
See there you go again lying, i really hope your users see how trust worthy you are. Clearly our EAC bypass is detected. R6 is fine, just updating to the newest patch, should be done soon enough.

Have a nice day
and thats why u have negative trades? how does that happen

have a nice day
Old 12/02/2020, 04:37   #18

Quote:
and thats why u have negative trades? how does that happen

have a nice day
lmao,. it happens when i accept trades with users like you. That lie after they use my products and steal my money.
Old 12/02/2020, 04:40   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Club View Post
lmao,. it happens when i accept trades with users like you. That lie after they use my products and steal my money.
steal your money? i refund every single customer i sold club to because it was literally detected, kids got insta banned lol, usually id take money out of my own pocket to provide them an actual product lol. im not fond of scamming with detected products, u might be fine with doing that but im not. thats why u harass me about sales when i simply dont sell 1 day after cheat has been down for 2 months bc cuba made an announcement, and then when i ask him he says idk if it's ud or not like bruh lol
Old 12/02/2020, 04:42   #20

Quote:
steal your money? i refund every single customer i sold club to because it was literally detected, kids got insta banned lol, usually id take money out of my own pocket to provide them an actual product lol. im not fond of scamming with detected products, u might be fine with doing that but im not. thats why u harass me about sales when i simply dont sell 1 day after cheat has been down for 2 months bc cuba made an announcement, and then when i ask him he says idk if it's ud or not like bruh lol
LOL ok bud im done arguing. Your the only disgruntled R6 and spoofer seller, i have others that stopped sales completely, and i never harass i told everyone not to sell apex or Rust. If you did its on you. Sorry it didn't work out, good luck to you.
Old 01/22/2021, 16:09   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
-rep this guy scammed me don't buy from him