Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Our old External R6, RUST, Loader, Panel Code. Needs update.

Discussion on Our old External R6, RUST, Loader, Panel Code. Needs update. within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 123
Arrow Our old External R6, RUST, Loader, Panel Code. Needs update.

Sup Guys, We are selling our old CH External source, All of this was created custom from us, if anyone has it now its because they have purchased it from us already. Our goal is to help people that are struggling to create their P2C due to either lack of knowledge or the time. I know it took us 150+h to create all this, and we abandoned it to go a different route.

Feel Free to add me on Discord:

Cuba#4099

features can be found here:

The package includes:

- Framework Solution
- Driver
-Read/Write Memory
-Read Kernel Memory (Dumping drivers, see Client project for concept)
-100% hookless HDD spoof + SMART query disable
-Misc Utilities (ie: pattern scan, get module, exports)
-Clear IDBCache (important for EAC games)
-SMBIOS Mapping
- Client (POC cheat)
-r6 esp
- Kelib (utility functions + 1803/1809 mapper)
- mapper NtGdiDdDDIQueryFSEBlock hooks for me

- Alternative mov rax/jmp rax hook that can be used instead of NtGdiDdDDIQueryFSEBlock
- Located in other/alternate_hook.txt

- Additional
- My updated kdmapper that has been tested on 1803/1809/1903

I didn't port the 1903 kdmapper to the framework solution because I haven't updated to 1903 yet. You can ctrl+c/ctrl+v it yourself.

You will need to update to the most current version. We are selling it and are not offering support. So if you don't know what you are doing then don't message us about it please. It in-expensive and we want to sell asap.

selling old CH External Rust Source- Driver, Mapper, Client (Cheat) (Needs Update )

Selling Old CH Custom loader and Panel Source. Pics below.

Old 01/22/2021, 16:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
-rep the seller scammed me out of $200 gave me half of the source