Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Does it work on AMD now? I have ryzen 5 3600. Should I buy it, or wait?
You can use it with AMD CPU "AND" NVIDIA GPU, if you have AMD GPU you're just going to donate your money. We're waiting 3 weeks for the fix and **** out of luck.
You can use it with AMD CPU "AND" NVIDIA GPU, if you have AMD GPU you're just going to donate your money. We're waiting 3 weeks for the fix and **** out of luck.
I have amd ryzen 5 3600 and rtx 2070 super. So, just to be clear... I will be able to use full functionality with this setup? (I just don't wanna give my money for nothing)
I have amd ryzen 5 3600 and rtx 2070 super. So, just to be clear... I will be able to use full functionality with this setup? (I just don't wanna give my money for nothing)
Will the people who bought this on AMD GPU before you even announced it wasn't working be getting their time they missed added on when its fixed? i bought this nearly two weeks ago now and haven't had a single minute on it..