Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/31/2020, 07:26   #1081 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Help

Banek I can't seem to search you on discord, link me your discord through PM I accidentally made a double purchase for 1 month need help on that.
Old 03/31/2020, 07:33   #1082

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᴑver View Post
Played for 6 Hours straight using ESP and Aimbot. Aimbot isnt the best but it works quite okay. No bans yet.
It made for legit usage only atm but you can remove these restrictions but it's too risky.
Old 03/31/2020, 08:12   #1083 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the product and reseller told me that AMD GPU is currently not working, next time update the page now I'm not sure if I'll be able to even use the product I bought.

Well what I can appreciate is Banek's support and communication, as per his update it will be fixed asap and compensation for lost hours. I requested for an update once fixed then I'll give my review.
Old 03/31/2020, 09:25   #1084 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trying to contact seller through many channels. send discord request as well. want to purchase 2 (me and friend)
Old 03/31/2020, 11:13   #1085 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creep403 View Post
trying to contact seller through many channels. send discord request as well. want to purchase 2 (me and friend)
**Have you tried clicking on the [buy link which is provided in the 1st page epega:]**
Old 03/31/2020, 12:33   #1086 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
**Have you tried clicking on the [buy link which is provided in the 1st page epega:]**
yes, doesnt work for me.. cc keeps blocking payment as scam
Old 03/31/2020, 12:37   #1087 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 902
Hello, Im using this hack like for 4 days. And here some informations:

1- Spoofer is working perfectly, I had EAC ban and I was using my own spoofer. But their spoofer is working too. So I can say you can trust about spoofer.
2- Cheat is internal, and you can optimize / customize like everything on the cheat.
3- Slient aim is ****, it is only working on BOW and not totaly working. Or I do not know how to use it (since Im developer too, it is not quite possible...)
4- Normal aim and aim prediction is near to perfect. I used a lot of paid cheats on RUST and I can clearly say it is the most powerful aim I ever used...
5- Since it is not external, you can play it on full screen or any resulotion you want, and there will be no fps drop.

Ban Status:
Im clearly raging. I got first ban after 6 hours. And it were 3 day ban. I used aim head, no recoil, no spread. Killed like 10 people in 2 mins about 200mt. So it is clearly normal. My friend is using this cheat safe. He is using like 6 days and no ban. So you can trust this cheat.

Big notice you have to look: DO NOT EVER BUY THIS CHEAT ON THEIR MAIN WEBSITE (FP). They are giving zero support, there is no tutorial or usage topic on their main website. Buy it from reseller.

Also, cheat is working on AMD too...

My System:
*Amd Ryzen 2700x 4.2 GHZ - Windows 10 Pro - 1909
Old 03/31/2020, 13:17   #1088 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
3- Slient aim is ****, it is only working on BOW and not totaly working. Or I do not know how to use it (since Im developer too, it is not quite possible...)
Enable aimbot, use head aiming, (obviously turn on perfect silent) and prefferably use always headshot (for quick kill to get a gun, atleast that's what I do) and just shoot them while holding mouse2 (as that's silent aim key).
it doesn't shoot behind wall or so (usually) it's only visible, it's just good to beam people from long distance with bow/nailgun/crossbow (sometimes guns aswell but they work 50/50) which are on grass,rock or similar surface, and it's usually better if you are above them in height, as silent aim usually doesnt work if you are under them in height or works worse
Old 03/31/2020, 13:37   #1089 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

1- Spoofer is working perfectly, I had EAC ban and I was using my own spoofer. But their spoofer is working too. So I can say you can trust about spoofer.
2- Cheat is internal, and you can optimize / customize like everything on the cheat.
4- Normal aim and aim prediction is near to perfect. I used a lot of paid cheats on RUST and I can clearly say it is the most powerful aim I ever used...
5- Since it is not external, you can play it on full screen or any resulotion you want, and there will be no fps drop.

Ban Status:
Im clearly raging. I got first ban after 6 hours. And it were 3 day ban. I used aim head, no recoil, no spread. Killed like 10 people in 2 mins about 200mt. So it is clearly normal. My friend is using this cheat safe. He is using like 6 days and no ban. So you can trust this cheat.

Big notice you have to look: DO NOT EVER BUY THIS CHEAT ON THEIR MAIN WEBSITE (FP). They are giving zero support, there is no tutorial or usage topic on their main website. Buy it from reseller.

My System:
What's your GPU?
Old 03/31/2020, 13:52   #1090 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

יקט ן

Ban Status:

My System:
hey i have also amd Windows 10 - 1909
you know what is the problem why its not working ?
Old 03/31/2020, 13:57   #1091 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iblrnz View Post
What's your GPU?
MSI 1080-TI Gaming X Trio
Old 03/31/2020, 14:01   #1092 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
MSI 1080-TI Gaming X Trio
Dang it, so yeah AMD CPU working fine but definitely not for AMD GPU. Thanks for the info.
Old 03/31/2020, 15:01   #1093 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

Ban Status:

My System:
do you guys play on official or modded servers?
Old 03/31/2020, 15:25   #1094 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrtian View Post
do you guys play on official or modded servers?
I played official and modded too. 15 mins ago I got EAC ban. (Were playing on modded server. Were trying slient aim)

Acc: 1 day acc
Old 03/31/2020, 20:50   #1095 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I played official and modded too. 15 mins ago I got EAC ban. (Were playing on modded server. Were trying slient aim)

Acc: 1 day acc
The spoofer inclued on don't work come PM to good spoofer because I play with it since 3 weeks I'm master soon and no ban

Hmm waiting update I think ?

Tags
cheats for rust, fp cheat, rust, spoofer