Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
ive been banned a few times but that's been to my own stupidity using silent aim and only headshots, had a few mean streaks with bows at 60+ meters on ak guys and they reported me, got ban a few minutes later from EAC when they crying on me in global. logged back in, turned off aimbot got 15h no ban yet
not 100% on this but it seems likely that when someone reports you your battlelog is sent for analyzing and if they find what they deem to be impossible shots for a human player, you get auto banned.
same I got 1 bluescreen and the game crash as soon I enter the server.. any suggestion?
ok I I join the server BEFORE the cheat loads I am fine. If I wait for the menu to appear then join I crash
Pro tip: If you alt tab out of game when joining a server, it will temporarily unload the cheat. Wait to fully load into a server and then go back into game. This should avoid crashing.
I love the cheat!
Silent aim works very well and with the right settings looks very legit.
I would love to see added add debugcamera <3
also please fix the ores ESP
for now you can only see the collectables and not the actual ores.. would be good also if you can choose which ore to see (for example only sulfur, and distance as well)
also last suggestion if you can add day mode inside tunnels as well would be perfect!