You last visited: Today at 17:45
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
01/10/2021, 20:51
#3046
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 14
its up?
01/10/2021, 23:13
#3047
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
wojt5
its up?
Yes. Still working fine.
01/10/2021, 23:40
#3048
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Yes. Still working fine.
How is it up when there's no stock and no one can buy it?
01/10/2021, 23:47
#3049
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
I am a buyer of your hacks
I would like to know when will this come back to buy it again
01/10/2021, 23:51
#3050
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
thelastarc123
How is it up when there's no stock and no one can buy it?
OH sorry. Didn't read that you talked about rust.
FP pro will be available on this week. Normal FP still updating.
01/11/2021, 00:17
#3051
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 3
what is the FP pro?
when the hack of this thread will be available?
01/11/2021, 01:42
#3052
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
cheat still works 2021?
01/11/2021, 15:23
#3053
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
xLeooNidasx
what is the FP pro?
when the hack of this thread will be available?
Its slot based private version. Also with flyhack and silent aim for all weapons.
01/12/2021, 08:08
#3054
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Its slot based private version. Also with flyhack and silent aim for all weapons.
Any chance this will be available for purchase again soon? Would love to get my hands on this.
01/12/2021, 09:43
#3055
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Wizid
Any chance this will be available for purchase again soon? Would love to get my hands on this.
Yes. Should be on this week. For pro version.
01/13/2021, 00:22
#3056
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Yes. Should be on this week. For pro version.
is the regular version currently for sale and undetected?
01/13/2021, 10:53
#3057
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bryanswaggbeast
is the regular version currently for sale and undetected?
Regular is updating currently
01/14/2021, 01:33
#3058
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Regular is updating currently
Last time I bought the cheat, I would get the blue screen and didn't get to use it at all. It was only working for some. All of my antivirus were turned off and I still kept getting it. It used to work a while back like about a year ago but this time I tried, I was getting the blue screen. I also uninstalled Valorant and still didn't work. If that happens again, will I be compensated?
01/14/2021, 09:23
#3059
elite*gold: 13673
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,071
Received Thanks: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bryanswaggbeast
Last time I bought the cheat, I would get the blue screen and didn't get to use it at all. It was only working for some. All of my antivirus were turned off and I still kept getting it. It used to work a while back like about a year ago but this time I tried, I was getting the blue screen. I also uninstalled Valorant and still didn't work. If that happens again, will I be compensated?
It was with pro version or regular?
And if this mass issue, we always add all downtime back.
01/14/2021, 18:27
#3060
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Is there a eta for when the regular one is going to be available?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:46 .