Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Sales are open, once again, dont forget about: Also BEFORE you start play again and only for who using verion with spoofer:
Type in start %appdata% and find file which match your profile windows username, remove it and restart pc.
Run loader as always and select version with spoofer and inject it, pc should be restarted.
Now you can use cheat again. This neeed to do after each ban!
I have very rare ban reports, maybe you did something wrong?
I'm not sure, been playing as i always have using spoofer. Havent been raging and not that much pvp so wont be any or many reports, plus its not a server ban either. Dont really know what i could have done wrong! I'll try a fresh account to see if i'm hwid banned.
Its the most recent version of the cheat, its worked fine for the last few days then today ban as soon as i opened steam, nothing done different!
I'm not sure, been playing as i always have using spoofer. Havent been raging and not that much pvp so wont be any or many reports, plus its not a server ban either. Dont really know what i could have done wrong! I'll try a fresh account to see if i'm hwid banned.
Its the most recent version of the cheat, its worked fine for the last few days then today ban as soon as i opened steam, nothing done different!
try use vpn as well and dont play on official server or play very legit there.