Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Banek is 100% honest and you people should be thanking him. All the cheats that are "up" right now are lying and fully detected. Banek is being honest and saving you from getting a dozen accounts banned. I would much rather have someone tell me honestly the truth than lie to me and say something is not detected, and then get banned every 12 hours.
Banek is 100% honest and you people should be thanking him. All the cheats that are "up" right now are lying and fully detected. Banek is being honest and saving you from getting a dozen accounts banned. I would much rather have someone tell me honestly the truth than lie to me and say something is not detected, and then get banned every 12 hours.
You are right.
I froze my Rust subscription for now. I will check back in a few months then activate again if it is stabilized.
Hope you guys manage to update the cheat next week after the rust update, because otherwise you will lose many customers considering that there will be a big update on rust next week so many players will want to start play rust again and people won't probably wait for the cheat any longer and get something else, don't take me wrong it's good that you guys take all the time you need to make it better and safer to use, I just hope that you manage to fix it, because fp rust is one of the best cheats out there, when it works
How you froze your subscribe? My subscribe got expired
Ask Banek to freeze your subscription with your key. He will do it for you. You need to wait at least 10 days before you can unfreeze it again keep in mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192
All downtime will be added back.
Banek I froze my subscription because cheat is unstable. Will I still get back the lost days once cheat is back even though my sub is frozen? I lost like 20 days before I froze it.
Ask Banek to freeze your subscription with your key. He will do it for you. You need to wait at least 10 days before you can unfreeze it again keep in mind.
Banek I froze my subscription because cheat is unstable. Will I still get back the lost days once cheat is back even though my sub is frozen? I lost like 20 days before I froze it.
Cant remember, but you should get downtime as well. will try ask loader coder.