You last visited: Today at 02:06
Advertisement
FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]
Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
05/02/2020, 01:11
#1696
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Any updates?!?
05/02/2020, 01:16
#1697
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
nope wait
05/02/2020, 03:44
#1698
elite*gold: 11697
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 8,066
Received Thanks: 980
Its still being working on, at least few days for update and some tests.
05/02/2020, 03:47
#1699
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by
banek192
Its still being working on, at least few days for update and some tests.
working to AMD ?
05/02/2020, 03:51
#1700
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by
niv442
working to AMD ?
yes
05/02/2020, 07:40
#1701
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hello banek, I purchase your cheat about 3 days ago. I was wondering since I only purchased a 7-day pass, if I would be able to get a refill or compensation on the days or would I have to pay again? Thanks.
05/02/2020, 10:24
#1702
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
jesus ***** been down for nearly 2 days now .... no idea on any updates / eta?
05/02/2020, 12:50
#1703
(?)
elite*gold: 67
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 956
Received Thanks: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by
smdbsteam
Hello banek, I purchase your cheat about 3 days ago. I was wondering since I only purchased a 7-day pass, if I would be able to get a refill or compensation on the days or would I have to pay again? Thanks.
Time will be given back. (Y)
05/02/2020, 13:57
#1704
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ᴑver
Time will be given back. (Y)
Ok thanks
05/02/2020, 16:16
#1705
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ᴑver
Time will be given back. (Y)
I did not see the banek say that the time would be returned.
05/02/2020, 17:54
#1706
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by
oleodorust
I did not see the banek say that the time would be returned.
it will be. as always.
05/02/2020, 18:05
#1707
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
how long this update will take ? it's the longest since i bought this cheat tho so i dont know what is happening
05/02/2020, 18:43
#1708
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
oleodorust
I did not see the banek say that the time would be returned.
True.
05/02/2020, 19:14
#1709
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by
smdbsteam
True.
its common sense.. of course the time will be given back
05/02/2020, 19:35
#1710
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
siickr
its common sense.. of course the time will be given back
People are asking out of curiosity, lack of not knowing the seller, so it's common sense to ask.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07 .