Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New cheap lifetime rust scripts!

Discussion on New cheap lifetime rust scripts! within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New cheap lifetime rust scripts!

As said in title, basically been working on a external randomized script for a few guns. No its not the best script out there but it is far cheaper and reliable to stay undetected.

Price of the script is $20USD for Lifetime, it is HWID locked so any attempts to share the program will result in termination of license with no refund.
My discord is thunder#3829 Add me if your interested. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Full package BoL Cracked Scripts + Updates + Future scripts + BoL lifetime
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I know im just new here but im selling a package of BoL Cracked Scripts (most of all lastest versions) + Updates + Future cracked scripts for just 15€. The included scripts are: Casswhooping, Evadee, Sac:Reborn, MMA, Pro series, Prodiction donators, Fizz fun house, Akali fun house, Im beasty, Ryze to the challenger. For the first 5 buyers of this forum I will give my method to be BoL Vip lifetime for free (Im selling this for 10€). Im not a scammer and I can proof it with my...