Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ring1 - RUST Cheats [Silent Aimbot, FlyHack, Spiderman, Wallhack & HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on Ring1 - RUST Cheats [Silent Aimbot, FlyHack, Spiderman, Wallhack & HWID Spoofer] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5731
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Red face Ring1 - RUST Cheats [Silent Aimbot, FlyHack, Spiderman, Wallhack & HWID Spoofer]

Ring1 - RUST Cheat. Silent aimbot, flyhack, spiderman and many other epic features!
Cheat have good visuals features, that will show you all enemies, friends and items\loot on server.
Aimbot with Prediction will easy allow you kill any enemy!

Anticheats:
- EAC Anticheat: Undetected*
- Built in HWID Spoofer(Risky, i suggest use different spoofer)
- Never play on accounts that you afraid to lose, always use VPN and our Spoofer to keep your PC safe.
Game Version:
- Latest(Steam)
- Supported all game servers
Requirements:
- Windows 10 version 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21H1, 21H2 and 22H2;
- Windows 11 version 21H2 and 22H2;
- GPT HDD and UEFI Bios
- Intel processors (AMD NOT SUPPORTED!);

Features:
Aimbot:
- Aimbot Prediction
- Drop Correction
- Aim Smooth
- Silent aim (Working only for visible targets)
- Heli silent aim (Also can hit only weak spots)

- Heli Aimbot Prediction
- Aim Key
- Visible Checks
- Aim Fov
- Aim Bone
- Show Aim Fov
- Aim Only At Dangerous
- Insta eoka

Visuals:
- Player ESP
- Animal ESP
- Bot ESP
- Cupboards ESP
- Stash ESP
- 2D Box
- Loot ESP
- Skeleton
- Distance ESP
- Scrap Heli ESP
- Sam Turret ESP
- Weapon ESP

Misc:
- Fly Hack (May not work on most servers)
- Spiderman
- No Sway
- Instant heal
- Silent farm
- Auto pick up resources
- Walk on water (Very risk feature)
- Gravity modifier
- No Recoil
- No Spread

- Always Day (Also you can edit time)
- Bright Caves ()
- Thick Bullet (Increase hitbox) (example)
- Bullet Thickness Slider
- No Fall Damage
- Admin Mode
- Crosshair
- Panic Key

Some features may removed anytime or add back.

Purchase Cheat:
Quote:
1 Day: ~8 USD
Purchase now

1 Week: ~19 USD
Purchase now

1 Month: ~39 USD
Purchase now

Need different time of subscription? Send me a message!
If you want pay via paypal, paysafecard or skrill please just Send me PM or contact me by contacts below!

If you have any questions:
* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected all your time will be frozen and cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once you redeem key!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 02/27/2019, 03:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
HC is great.

HyperCheats are great cheats and great customer service by a great staff.

The cheats work great, and the devs seem very apt to update and maintain their cheats in a timely manner.

I've used Banek's official HC service in the past, he makes the HC BTC payment process painfree with altnernative payment options. He also offers personalized support for people who use his service.

The HC staff offer live troubleshooting 24/7 for their VIP members. They are friendly and are ever awnsering the many questions both VIP and guests have. The dev's themselves will even offer insight and troubleshooting help for their members.

Big up's to all the HC staff on for their time and effort on that.

If you are looking for quality EAC cheats, and customer service too, look no further then HC.
Old 02/27/2019, 04:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Buy with confidence ! By far one of the smoothest seller out there !

Regarding the cheat:
-Fairly easy to use
- Great quality
- Fast update
- can fit your play style (rage or legit players)

Been using it for 5-6 months on and off. Always good quality ! Your best bet all around for a Rust cheat.
Old 02/27/2019, 05:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
From time to time im a customer at HC and so far i am happy for what they delivery, especially the price is awesome. I have been rage hacking on official servers for about 7 days now with no bans whatsoever

Compared to detected providers like Rustglory, AimKit etc. this is just Gold.

Level 2 is the way to go btw.
Old 02/27/2019, 07:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very smooth and trusted re-seller
HyperCheats has a great community and the support team are great to work with.
The developers do a great job to provide the best quality of cheats that's unmatched and the quantity of users speaks for itself.
Old 02/27/2019, 09:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can confirm HC is the best supported and maintained Cheat for Rust ive ever had. Detection? No problem they fix in 1-2 days not months like all other.

The Hack itself runs extremely smooth even on my 4K Display and has any feature I need. ESP and Aimbot works perfect also configurable Norecoil is top!

Yea its not cheap but definately worth the money.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2019, 09:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep and +cheat, banek is good guy and hypercheats is very good
Old 02/27/2019, 11:07   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep, Banek is indeed a good guy, Quick Reseller and very Kind, I recommand Hypercheats haven't been banned yet since i'm using The LV 1 Cheat for Rust since Months !
Old 02/27/2019, 12:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello.
The video is great, really shows the power of HyperCheats. Benek is a super nice guy and trusted, he got great prices compared to others as well. HyperCheats is a really good cheat, +rep.
Old 02/27/2019, 14:30   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 cheat now that they have fixed the crashing. Admins aren't power hungry ban happy crazies like alot of communities have. They actually show concern and willingly help/investigate problems quickly. The price is definitely worth it.
Old 02/27/2019, 23:41   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Very good cheat! Staff is great to! I also have a showcase of the cheat if anyone is interested!

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 02:35   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've used their Rust cheat for MONTHS, so fun using it in troll videos LOL.

Old 02/28/2019, 04:15   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nou4r View Post
From time to time im a customer at HC and so far i am happy for what they delivery, especially the price is awesome. I have been rage hacking on official servers for about 7 days now with no bans whatsoever

Compared to detected providers like Rustglory, AimKit etc. this is just Gold.

Level 2 is the way to go btw.
AK hasn't been detected for months, and Mini was ud for 4-6 months straight in the past... Also don't compare AK to this, HC is double the price and not even a tenth of the features... Also no AMD support(unlike AK). So rip all you AMD users. This cheat is just like all their others, they make a general aimbot/esp and overcharge for it, nothing special.
Old 02/28/2019, 07:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
AK hasn't been detected for months, and Mini was ud for 4-6 months straight in the past... Also don't compare AK to this, HC is double the price and not even a tenth of the features... Also no AMD support(unlike AK). So rip all you AMD users. This cheat is just like all their others, they make a general aimbot/esp and overcharge for it, nothing special.
hc works unlike memekit
greentee carnt even proof that its not scam

memekit under INVESTIGATION for scam
ur right we shuldnt compare hc and memekit

becuz hc is ACTUALLY REAL
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 13:52   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hypercheats is very trustworthy and have reliable responsive admins unlike the other provider having a breakdown in this thread. The admins update the software whenever there is a game update in less than 24 hours which is a big plus for me.

Have been using the rust level 1 for a few months total, they had a period of detection but now it seems like its heading back into the undetected zone like it was back in summer 2018, when it was undetected for months. Love everything about the cheat, easy to use customizable and appealing to the eye. They have also recently fixed the cheat crashing and blue screening. Although a high price for just ESP imo but can't find a suitable reliable alternative out there without having to spend fortune on an invite.

Overall I would recommend HyperCheats, MOST of their supports are kind and very approchable. However there are some supports who act extremely edgy and bratty, and some who seem to have superior complex and think everything they say is right. Its these supports that give HC a bad name IMO. With that said if you want reliability, choose HC.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
hypercheats, private cheats, rust